Morning ❤️

No ones POV
Today was a great sunny day, the sun shined, it wasn't to hot, nor to cold. Naruto was asleep, peacefully dreaming about ramen (ofcourse)
Kurama had a day off, so when Naruto comes back from school, they could hang out.
Naruto's foot was dangling from the side of the bed, the covers half on him, his hair was messy, it was covering his face.
Naruto had forgotten to set his alarm, usually it would be an alarm clock, but Naruto had broke that one.

Kurama's POV
I finally had an day off. Everyday i had work, so i couldn't hang out with Naruto, but finally a day off thats good news. It was 7:30 Naruto's first class starts at 8:45. I takes him  at least 15 to walk to school. But today i can drive him there, so ill let him sleep.

30 minutes passed
Stil kurama's pov
I looked up at the clock and it was 8:00, might as well wake Naruto up.
I knocked on his door making sure if he was awake or not, i got no reply so probably sleeping.
"Naruto?" I walked in
"Hm?" He murmurs into his pillow.
"Oh so you are awake, come lets make breakfast"
"Hm? Okay"

No ones POV
Naruto got out of bed, still tired he rubbed his eyes, and they went downstairs to the kitchen.
Kurama tossed Naruto pancake mix. "Come on, im not cooking for you" Kurama says with a small grin.
Naruto groans "im tired, but fine"

Few minutes later
Naruto threw a pancake at Kurama and laughs "HA HEADSHOT" he yells while running
"NARUTO" kurama chases him with another pancake in his hand.
Kurama cornered him and smirks. "Got you now"

Kurama throws a pancake at Naruto.
Naruto pouts, "thats not fair y'know, your a lot faster."
"Your just not good" kurama says with a grin.
"Its on." Naruto grab some pancake mix, and threw it at kurama. It got into his hair, kurama growls "your so gonna lose"
Kurama ties his hair into a ponytail, then grabs some mix and throws it at Naruto.

After an hour of fighting They we're finally tired.
Kurama sat on the couch, and sighs
Naruto followed along.
"You do realize we gotta clean all of this pancake mix off the floors and walls right?" Kurama groans
It hit Naruto "WAIT WHAT" he stood up, observing his surroundings.
Mix was on the walls, all over the floor, on the ceiling some how, and all over the furniture.
Naruto plopped onto the sofa, and groans.

"I think we should leave this house and never return."
Kurama lets out a small chuckle.

"We gotta clean it up"

"Hey kurama?"

"Hm?"

"What about school?"

"Oh sh- you can skip"

Hey 😈 this wasn't really a chapter, just a little wholesome kind of?
What do I call it? Filler?
Ugh idk, but I'll continue to finish the story tomorrow, or maybe today if I have motivation ❤️💀