Day

It was PE class, Naruto was late for PE. Last time he was late Gai sensei made him do 70 push ups, he almost died that day. He is running through the halls, basically running for his life. Once he made it he was panting his hands on his knees, catching his breath. Gai walks up to him.

"Hello! Why are you late" Gai was now standing in front of him. Naruto's breathing returned to normal, as he stood up. "I forgot something" Naruto lied. Gai looked at Naruto and gave him a thumbs up. "Okay, but push ups later" Gai grins. Naruto groans, wishing he can just leave and never return, Naruto hated school.

Naruto made his way to the other students, his hand through his hair. "That was a terrible lie" Gaara sighs. "I cant come up with one on the spot y,know" Naruto rolls his eyes. "Hm" Gaara turned his attention to Gai.

"Run laps!" Gai yelled.

Naruto groans, he already ran all the way here, now he had to run again.

Everyone got ready.

"Go!" Gai yells.

Everyone ran. Naruto sighs, and runs as well, Naruto finally caught up with his friends.

PE class was finally over, not that it matters. Naruto had to stay a little long, and miss lunch. Everyone exited, heading off to the Cafeteria. "Cya, Naruto" Kiba waves goodbye. Naruto nods.

"Alright! 20 push ups" Gai said with a grin.

'20? Thats not so bad'

Naruto nods.

Gai kept cheering Naruto on, Naruto,finally completed his push ups, and instantly fell back, breathing heavily. It was only 20 and he was this tired. Naruto runs his hand through his hair. Gai walks over to Naruto and stands in front of him "well done! You did great!" Gai gives him a thumbs up. Naruto's eyes flutter open, he nods and smiles. Suddenly the doors open. Gai and Naruto both turn their attention to who had entered. There a raven stood he had a calm expression, hands in his pockets.

"Ah! Sasuke, no need, Naruto completed his push ups" Gai stood up and waved.

Sasuke stares at the blonde, Naruto was still on the floor, he sat up and stared at the raven.

Sasuke just gaze at the blonde up and down.

Naruto's hair was messy it was covering his blue eyes. After a while of looking at the blond, Sasuke snaps back to reality.

"He's that worn out for 20 push ups?" Sasuke look amused.

Naruto glares at the raven, and stands up.

It was quite silent until Gai broke the silence.
"Ah, well you may go now."

Naruto nods, and heads for the door.

Sasuke follows him.

Naruto stares at the raven. "So, what were you doing there?" Naruto turned his attention away.

"Gai wanted me to help, is there a problem?" Sasuke's eyes turn to Naruto.

"Hm, no" Naruto stops in his tracks and realizes something.

Sasuke looks over at the blonde. "Something wrong?"

"Gah! I just realized I didn't eat!" Naruto whines

"Hn, sucks to be you" Sasuke chuckles.

Naruto sighs " I should've ate breakfast today" Sasuke looks over at the blond puzzled

"You didn't eat breakfast today?"

"Yeah, and I hate it." Naruto sighs putting his hands behind his head.