School

Naruto had arrived at school, Kurama had drove him there. Naruto hopped out and grinned waving goodbye to his elder brother. Kurama waved back as the car drove off. Naruto entered the school, walking through the hallways. He still didn't understand what Sasuke had said, so he thought it would be better if he didn't bring it up.

Naruto saw his friends, Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, and Hinata. He ran up to them, and greeted them. They all greeted Naruto aswell. Kiba hugged Naruto, Choji gave Naruto a chip, Hinata greeted him with a smile and a simple "hello" Shikamaru just gave him a "hey" Naruto and his friends, walked to class with each other. Finally when they reached Naruto's class he waved Kiba and Shikamaru goodbye. Hinata and Choji had a different class. Kiba grins, "cya later Naruto!" Kiba and Shikamaru headed off.
Naruto enters his class and takes a seat. Gaara was in this class, and he sat next to him. Few minutes later Sasuke finally arrived, he had his hands in his pockets, he looked over at Naruto and Gaara. Naruto was talking a lot, Gaara sat there and listened.

Sasuke scoffs, as he took a seat.
Sasuke sat down still staring at the two.

Sasuke's POV
They met a few days ago and they're already acting like they knew each other for years.

I glared at the redhead before turning my attention to the board.
This class felt like years, I could hear Naruto telling Gaara things, and the teacher telling Naruto to shut up. This went on till the end of the class.
It finally ended, I walked out of class, waiting for the blond to hurry up.
Naruto finally exited the class, of course with that redhead. He stared at me confused.

"Oh hey Sasuke" he looked at me with the Gaara standing next to him.

"Hn"

"Ah, well you need anything?" Naruto scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah, can you friend leave." I mumbled.

Naruto looks over to Gaara, Gaara nods and walks off.

Naruto's POV
Gaara walked off and I stared at Sasuke.
I remember what he said at the park, but its best not to bring that up.

"So.. what do you need..?" I asked looking in those black onyx eyes.
Sasuke didn't answer he just stood there.

It was quite awkward, none of us were saying anything, we stared into each other's eyes, I bit my lip. After moments of silence he finally broke the silence.

"Did you already forget?" He asked as he continued to stare in my eyes.

"Eh..? About" those he mean what he said at the park or..
Im so stupid of course thats whats he's talking about.

"Hn" he took his hands out of his pockets, he put his thumb on my lip, and began to trace them.

This caught me off guard so it startled me, also my face felt hot.

WAIT WHAT.

Sasuke smirks. "Hn, nevermind"

He stares at my lips, which made me feel weird.
He puts his thumb down. "Your really red you know, well cya" he put his hands back in his pockets and walked off.

He left me there confused, and embarrassed. Was I that red?! I put my thumb on my lip. What just happened. Maybe ill meet up with Gaara.

*RING*
WIAT THATS RIGHT I HAVE CLASS.
I hurry up making my way to class. I accidentally ran in there, hands on my knees. The whole class stared at me, man this is embarrassing.

"Naruto you know theres something called knocking?" My teacher Kakashi said. With a book in his hand. I scratched the back of my head, and laughed nervously.
"Hehe, sorry" i grin. I can hear some of the class snickering. This made my face turn red out of embarrassment.
"Alright go sit down, and class shut up will ya" Kakashi groans.
Kakashi is like my second dad, he always saves me. I sigh in relief, i was embarrassed enough. I sat down plopping on my chair, i took out a sketch book and started to draw stuff.