Lunch

Sasuke and Naruto walked to lunch together. They both got stares of course, Naruto was kind of confused why Sasuke wanted to sit next to him but he didn't over think it. Naruto could feel the stares, although there is one pair of eyes that Naruto could feel the most.

They finally arrived at the cafeteria, and got tons of stares. Naruto stops in his tracks and looks at Sasuke. "Alright listen, if you really want to sit next to me your gonna be sitting with my friends."Sasuke stares at Naruto basically asking why. Naruto sighs "because i don't wanna be with the "cool kids"." Sasuke nodded.

They both head over to Naruto's table and sat down. Naruto got questioning stares. He looks up at his friend kiba, who was next to him. "What?" Naruto asked confused. Kiba sat up straight, took a bite of his pizza and stared at the raven sitting next to naruto (naruto is in the middle of kiba and sasuke)

"Whats with the emo?" Kiba says pointing at Sasuke "where'd you get it?"

Sasuke looks up and glares at Kiba. Naruto choked on his food. Thats was uncalled for.
Kiba looked at the raven clearly pissed. Kiba grins "relax bud i was just  saying"
"Hn"
Sasuke looks back at his sandwich. "Well?" Kiba says confused. "Ah well, idk how to explain" naruto scratches the back of his head.
"Ah thats alright!" Kiba says with a grin. Narutos smiles back at him.

.

.
.
.
.
Sasuke-kun!!

Narutos POV
I stare at Sasuke, he seems pissed off, suddenly a girl runs up to him attaching her self on him. Sasuke looked like he wanted to murder the girl. I found it funny, the girl didn't want to let go even after he tried to push her off. The whole table stared and laughed a little.
The girl was pretty annoying for sure, she kept saying "Sasuke-kun" Sasuke told her to get off, but she didn't, man I don't know what I would do if I had this many fangirls, must be a pain, I almost feel bad for Sasuke.

Sasuke pov
Great another fangirl, woman do not interest me.
She grabbed onto me and I tried to push her off, that did nothing, then I tried to tell her to get off, of course that did nothing as well. I would hit this girl if I could. Finally I got her off, fangirls are like crocodiles or whatever, their grips are strong!
"Komi what do you want"  I said pretty irritated, I know her name because she just keeps telling me, man I wish I could forget it.
I can see her giggling probably because I know her name. She grabs my arm and yanks me up, whats with their strength?!
"Wanna go on a date Sasuke-kun?" She was giggling and blushing like crazy. Why would I go on a date with her? I don't like woman.
"No" thats all I said turning my attention to Naruto.
"Why not!?" I can hear her whining, can I just slap her just once?!
"Because you don't interest me" I said while turning my attention to her.
I can see her run off, that made me slightly happier if im gonna be honest. I turn my attention to my sandwich, and continue eating my food, like nothing just happened. I can feel the stares but I just wanted to eat. I looked up to see them all staring at me.

.
"What?" I asked confused,did I do sum?
"Did you not see her crying,while running away?" Naruto's friend Kiba says.
I look at him, I did notice I just didn't care.
"Yea? I did, I dont care..?"
"Should've said it nicer y'know" Naruto says while taking a bite of his pizza.
I looked at him and nodded
"Hn"

Naruto's POV
Lunch was over. Im gonna be honest Sasuke was pretty fun, Kiba kept annoying him,he didn't really fight back just glared.
A ton of fangirls came up to Sasuke clinging onto him,he definitely was pissed,but for us it was funny and entertaining.
Although I wonder why Sasuke kept staring at me. It was quite odd,but didn't really care.

A/N
Hey!
So I hope you liked this chapter!
Let me know if i need to fix anything, finally this chapter was a little long.

Oh and give me some ideas!
(736 words)