Chapter Seventeen

Carina

I woke up early to finish packing our bags for our flight. Today was the day we'd be leaving for our honeymoon. Since we rushed the wedding, we're only leaving for a week. Caterina is staying with Victoria and Andy half the week, and Travis and Emmett the other half.

"Bambina, we have to leave in twenty minuets." I gently shook my wife.
"I'm tired." Maya complained.
"You shouldn't have kept me up all night then bella." I chuckled.
"It's not my fault. You know I love it when you wear my Station 19 shirt." Maya smiled slightly with her eyes still closed.
"Come on bella. I want to go to the beach as soon as we get there."
"Are you wearing that bikini I like?" Maya opened one eye.
"Only if you get your ass out of bed now." I gently tapped her side and went to walk away.
Maya grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her.
"Give me a kiss and then I'll be ready to wake up." Maya gave me a crooked smile.
I leaned down and pressed a long kiss to her lips. I would never get tired of kissing her.
"Come on Maya. Time to get up." I got up from the bed and pulled her up to a sitting position.

Maya

We walked out of the airport with bags in hand and smiles on our faces.
"I can't believe we're finally here."
"It wasn't that long of a flight bella, only six hours." Carina chuckled.
"It felt like forever." I brought up Uber on my phone and ordered us a car to take us to the hotel.
"Let's call Andy and Vic and check on our girl."

Carina pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Andy.
"Hey guys! How was your flight?" Vic asked as she answered the call.
"It was good, how's everything going?"
"It's going good. Cat insisted on giving Andy a makeover." Vic turned the camera to show Cat doing Andy's makeup.
"Cat! Your Mamma and Mommy are on the phone."
"Mamma! Mommy!" Cat got up and ran over to Vic.
"Hi bambina! We miss you already!" Carina waved to the camera.
"I miss you too. Look at Tìa Andy!" Cat grabbed the phone and showed Andy covered in makeup.
"She looks amazing baby girl! You did such a good job on Tìa Andy's makeup." I laughed as Andy shot us a glare.

"Okay you two. Have fun and have a lot of
s-e-x." Barrett told us.
"What's sex?" Cat asked.
"She didn't spell that Cat! She uh, she spelled sleep. Yeah. Sleep."
"You two get lots of 'sleep'." Barrett smirked.
"Love you all!" Carina and I exclaimed as we hung up.
"Our Uber is here. Let's go 'sleep'."

We crashed into the hotel room and threw our bags to the floor. I quickly picked my wife up and carried her to the bedroom. Carina tangled her hands in my hair trying to pull me as close as possible.
I gently sat her down on her own two feet, pulling back to breathe.
"You look amazing right now bella." Carina whispered as her hands slid up my shirt.
"I'm wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt," I laughed. "You look like a freaking super model right now."
"Shut up and kiss me."

"I love you," Carina murmured against my mouth, her hands finding their way back down. "Have I mentioned how good these pants make your ass look?"
I chuckled softly. "Mm, once or twice, but I could hear it again."
"They look... fantastico..." Carina whispered in between kisses, her hands gently roaming over my ass. "But you know when you look especially fantastic?"
I knew what she was thinking, but I wanted to hear her say it. "Hmm... when?"
"When I'm taking you from behind," Carina whispered into my ear, her voice an octave lower than its usual bubbly tone.

Fuck. I've heard that sentence a few times before, and I've experienced how Carina gets more vocal; her language full of profanities when she's taking me that way, but it still makes my insides do summersaults.
"W-will you take me like that, now?" I asked in a shaky voice, my eyes focused on Carina's lips.
"No," Carina immediately responded, a smirk spreading across her face.