23-Second chance

23| second chances.

Overflowing confusion, y/n rested on her bed with her feet crossed, dangling in the air. She was so bewildered by what happened.

y/n had been awake for a while, rousing from
her nap and refusing to get out of bed just yet. It had been a tiresome day; she was just tired from thinking so much about him.

She had spent hours cleaning the house she lived in from top to bottom, scrubbing every single millimetre of the place, organising whatever could be done.

Even her father asked her what she was doing- "why are you trying to organize what's already organized y/n."

She just shrugged in response. She just didn't know what to answer.

She watched the hoodie and the black material of Jake's leather jacket- on her wardrobe. She just washed them both and left them on her wardrobe to dry.

She eyed the materials like they were a peice of art in museum- her brain still trying to work and believe that those were Jake's from enhypen.

The same Jake who she left bare hands and probably cold and frozen with rain. Even if he had an umbrella- he will be feeling cold.

What was she thinking?

But what was he thinking when he talked to her and texted her in the first place- it was ununderstanding.

It was strange. But, she had to admit, she really liked it.

Jake on the other hand of the world- layer on his silk sheets trying to remember the events of yesterday.

She was not tall but slender with alabaster skin and dark hair. The hoodie she was wearing seems to float on top of her body rather than cover it; hiding everything and nothing at the same time, the colours of the fabric highlight her skin and hair perfectly.

There's an etherealness to her, a presence that draws the eye and demands a close study. She's fucking beautiful actually.

And the fact that she just run away from him after seeing his face was another problem he should solve. But what was raining his head is the fact that she can't talk- he wanted to know why- the reason she wasn't able to talk.

He wanted to know more.

Y/n recieved a message from Jaeyun asking if she was okay- y/n couldn't help but type.

Why did you lie?

I'm sorry.
Can we meet up again?

Silence rang her head- should she accept? Looking up from her phone, her eyes watched his hoodie and jacket- again she asked herself why did she run away wearing those.

We will- I need to get you your things.

Where?

I don't know- the small coffee shop in front of the bookstore?

Okay- is seven alright with you?

It is.

Her feet swing out of the sheets, body lifting
from the lifeless mattress she rested on, limbs stretching hard and a yawn falling from her lips.

Her arm scoops a towel and some sliders,
heading to the bathroom across the hall and into the shower.

It was a very long shower, her body scrubbed- once coming into her room, her eyes find her phone, calming down when realising she had more than enough time for her go- she made his hoodie and jacket ready after making sure that they were done drying.