28-ink & songs

28| Ink and songs

Three days.

It has been three days since they talked, she watched their news on never and every social media. Their air-port dressing was her favorite thing she loved until the day of the concert.

She hadn't seen him in three days.

But three days of not seeing Jake-Days didn't seem to be moving as fast as she wanted it to.

And as always they hit it with international fans. Especially the jokes laid here and there by Jay and Jake.

They were fantastic.

Y/n's energy feels like it's been sapped out of her body as she crawls out of the bed and tries to get her legs to move to the bathroom to freshen up.

She spent the whole night watching the concert.

After what feels like a struggle, she finally decided to brush her teeth. She closes the door behind her, having to endure hearing that annoying squeak again. No matter how tired she was , she needed to have a shower, she almost forgot to strip before she hopped in.

Finishing up with getting sore from what is presentable, she heard an odd noise erupting from outside her room.

It must be father.

Heading towards the noise, she raises a brow when she realizes it's coming from the kitchen.

Jimin seems preoccupied as he throws fruits into the blender trying to make soher kind of juice.

Jimin threw her a smile a smile," You're
finally out of bed."

"What were you doing?"

"I w-was watching the c-concert but then fell asleep."

"Jake's one?" She nodded her head.

"What are you planning for today?"

"I don't k-know maybe- I will s-start to search for the college and write something?"

Y/n sat down on the stool watching as he throws more fruit into it as she blends all together before pouring it into a glass and placing it in front of her. "Good, I will be in my room if you need her. You know, sleeping." Jimin chuckled.

"Enjoy- your off d-day off work."

Later that day- y/n take a second to take a look at her life from a third person point of view, like an out of body experience.

She was wrapped in a blanket, huddled on the couch like a burrito with a face. A really sad burrito with a face but not sad whenever she is with him or just thinking of him.

Her mind was calling him- Shakespeare's boy. A charming nickname.

The idea roamed her mind like rain, she smiled at the thought calling him Shakespeare's boy. It was funny.

She couldn't feel her fingers until she started to write a new chapter while titling it with the saher nicknaher. She started to write about him, not as if he was her idol but as the person who hugged her when she needed a hug, comforted her when she needed to be.

She kept writing and writing and her fingers didn't hurt writing about him- she wished to stop but couldn't she received a notification from weverse announcing that enhypen started a live.