31-Plot Twist (final)

Final | her plot twist

Her heart feels as if it’s stopped. Jake stood there, face serious as his eyes scanned the crowd. Sunghoon noticed his eyes searching for the certain someone, before even telling him where she was, y/n.

Then, fever really began, and he was flying from his spot with the members- hopping around the stage and all smiles as he already began winking and waving at people in the crowd.

Y/N smiled at them, heart pounding as she tried to move on from the fact that that was indeed Jake and focus more on the melodies and tunes filling the huge arena.

The crowd goes crazy, everyone is screaming and the adrenaline is pumping through his veins saying, "what song do you guys want to hear?" Jake yelled among the group.

Silent voice

The crowd cheered silent voice- y/n's favorite one.

Somewhat, this song was the fan's favorite one. It touched the hearts and souls. It wasn't a real song with its own compositions and melody.

Throughout every song she was singing along, lightly swaying and smiling widely at the vibrant man, laughing at the jokes he made whenever they’d take a break between songs.

Nothing made him more happy than seeing her out in the crowd while he performed. He loved seeing her singing along and dancing to the rhythm with a big grin on his face.

"The girl I choose to love is standing between you guys- she is here." Jake said, making them all gone shocked but happy afterwards.

"We can see you, Jake's lover." Sunghoon teased y/n while she was trying to hide her identity- its been months, since the kast live of Jake and she never wanted to be in the spotlight and she will never love to be and Jake made sure to let her stay like that.

The fans also loved that she stood in the crowd. They appreciated that she wanted to live the true Jake experience and didn’t just stand off to the side lines.

“She’s here tonight and I just wanted to say thank you for always being here for me and I love you.”

To no surprise the crowd screams again. The group gives them a few seconds to calm down before playing the next song.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to send someone with you? A security guard?” Jake asks for what feels like the thousandth time that day.

Y/n  can’t help but grin at how worried he gets over this. He loves having me out in the crowd but is always worried about something happening.

“I’ll be fine, Jake.” She was relieved.

“Alright, love.” He leans in and presses a kiss to my lips, “See she out there?”

"See you. By the way my dad wished you the best." Y/n said, making Jake smile thanking God that her father never made him nervous in their relationship.

"I will call him after completing my work." Jake spoke before hugging her one last time.

After scrubbing the past twelve and more hours of working and stress off her body,  she wrapped herself in a towel and hurried to the bedroom.

The bed is empty, not to anyone’s surprise- still hasn't come home yet- she just decided to write something until she lets the darkness consume her fully. 

Soft fingers danced freely over the back of her shoulder. Her head was placed on Jake’s shoulder blade as he kissed her forehead, the covers reached his hips,  and just above her mid-back, and her hand was laid open on the expanse of his bare chest.

“I missed you" he whispers with a deep, rough voice, filled with tiredness.

Jake looked down at she when he noticed her laptop on the bed whilst she looked up to him, and moved her hand up to caress his cheek softly.

“ Missed you too” she said to him, voice barely above a whisper.

His lips puckered, coming down to meet her lips in a sweet, short peck. When she pulled away, he sighed constantly, and pulled her closer to him.

"You were writing?" He asked while one of his hands kept making little doodles on her upper back, his other hand came up to meet hers over his stomach, fingers intertwined with each other in a tight hold. "Yes."

"What about?" Jake asked- He was always interested in what she writes, always reading her works even if it was talking about him.

"About you." Y/n asked to make him smile before taking her laptop and started reading, ignoring the sleep that complained to him.

He started reading and Jake relaxed, not letting anything else be narrated so he could purely focus on her and immersing himself in the story, his favorite story and tale, her.

Once he even accidentally called her the name of the brave hero in the story, he jokingly asked "Is that who she thinks of me as?" Before she blurted a flat out 'Yes'. he was very much flattered though.

As he got further into the story he heard little squeals from y/n. Y/n felt the small grip on her arm and his lips softly falling against her collarbone, even though he'd read this many times, as he started losing himself to her.

"You know I have a very good plot to write about?" Jake mumbled on her skin.

"What plot?" Y/n's eyes lit up at the idea, it was the first time Jake had suggested something like this.

"You." Her brows furrowed after his word.

He pressed his lips to hers, causing y/n to gasp slightly. She felt frozen at first, unsure of what to do or what was happening. Her mind felt foggy and she couldn't think about anything except how this kiss really was that amazing.

If she hadn't been holding onto his shoulders, her legs would have given out beneath her. They were practically jelly by now. Jake was the first to pull away, "we have the plot, that will talk about me and my life- but what's the plot twist of the story?" Y/n teased him.

"Me." Jake spoke gently and honestly.

"You are the plot twist?"

"I am. Your plot twist." Jake spoke with a certain raspy voice making y/n shatter beautifully from the inside. Before she smiled down at him saying-"what a plot twist you were."

There was no response that confused her, surely he heard. She leaned forward to see that his eyes were closed and his breathing was steady.

He looked so peaceful and vulnerable, she meant most said that people looked vulnerable in their sleep but for a man that was always so on guard it was hard to imagine he had a vulnerable side.

her breath hitched, he was asleep, on her. She wanted to laugh at his ridiculously large frame on.

When she met him she'd already lost her entire world or she thought so- But then there she was. There was something in those dark eyes that was so beautiful, so safe and warm. In just one look she was "home."

A/N.

Comment and share- this story had come to an end, hopefully you loved reading it. There will be one more epilogue that will updated soon.