July 11th

Shortly after Matt woke up the Next Morning:
Matt's POV: As I walk out of me and Gabby's room shortly after waking up this morning, I take a breath as I make my way downstairs to see where Gabby and Sofia are since they weren't in our room like I expected. She knows I love waking up next to her in bed but she wasn't there, and it worried me a lil'. Walking down to the second floor, I heard Gabby humming and talking to Sofia. "Hi lil' girl. You like feeding from mommy don't you? I know you do. And I love it too. It's so much fun having you on me like this." Smiling when I heard that, I went to walk into Sofia's nursery.

"So, this is where my girls are this morning." Looking up at me, Gabby smiled at the sight of me walking around in my boxers. "And there's my husband walking around in his boxers." I smirked when Gabby told me that before walking up to her and Sofia. Bending down and going to balance on my toes, I smiled as I went to lean in and kiss her softly. Taking it slow with her, I just smiled because she looks great. "I like this sight." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that. "Yeah, I was hoping not to take you up." I nodded and agreed with Gabby, smiling.

"Trust me when I say this, that is never something that you have to worry about. I'm fine with you waking me up ok babe? Sof is just as much my daughter as she is yours. If you need to feed her, then you feed her where you are the most comfortable. And I think right now, that's in bed." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I told her that. "Oh definitely, I already know that's where I am the most comfortable." I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Yeah, but I also like using the nursery." I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she told me that.

"Are you going to come up to bed after you feed her?" Gabby nodded when I asked her that. "Yeah. I'm going to walk to rest when I get up there. I didn't sleep the best." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "She did wake up a lot." Gabby nodded and just took a breath. Getting close to her, I went to lean in and then kissed her forehead softly. "How about I go make us breakfast? I can bring it up to bed where we can eat together." Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "Anything that you want to have for breakfast?" Gabby bit her lip. "Eggs."

I agreed and smiled when she said that. "I like that idea. I'll make you some scrambled eggs." Gabby shook her head. "Omelet please." I smiled and agreed with her. "I like that idea. However, you need to promise that you'll go back up to bed afterwards babe. We haven't even been home yet for a total of 24 hours...and you are awake. You need to rest in bed and just relax. And that's exactly what we're going to do today ok?" Gabby agreed with me and smiled when I told her what my plans were for today. "That sounds perfect to tell you the truth. It sounds perfect."

I nodded and just agreed with Gabby when she told me that. Going to get up, I proceeded to lean down and just kiss Gabby softly. Taking it slow with each other, we both smiled because we were happy right now. "I love you." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I love you too. And I can't wait for you to make me breakfast." I nodded and just smiled when Gabby told me that. "Definitely. I am going to go do that right now." Gabby just took a breath and smiled at me. "Listen, no guests. I want you alone." I nodded and agreed with Gabby, liking that idea.

"I honestly like that idea. I just want to spend time with my girls in bed today. However, we could always take a shower together this morning." Gabby smiled and agreed with me, smiling. "I absolutely love that idea." Gabby just smiled and took a breath when I told her that. "And best of all, there is nobody I would rather cuddle up to that my beautiful wife and our daughter. But seriously, I am going to be getting in bed so that we can relax." Gabby nodded and just smiled when I told her that. She then proceeded to put her hand on my neck, smiling at me.

"You're absolutely amazing." I nodded and smiled when Gabby told me that. "So are you. And you are even more amazing because you were the one who gave birth to our baby girl." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that. "You are just a tease." I smiled and agreed with her. "And you are the most beautiful woman in the entire world." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that before going to lean in and kiss me softly. Taking it nice and slow with her one last time, I went to get up and then looked at Sofia. "Want me to meet you here?"

Gabby shook her head when I asked her whether she wanted me to meet her here. "No, I think that I will go up while you go downstairs." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. Going to put my hand out, I smiled as I went to help Gabby up and then proceeded to get close to her. Going to put my hands on her hips, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. Taking it slow with her, I smiled because of just how much I love her. "You're amazing and my warrior." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that. "And you're the love of my life."

I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "And you're mine." Gabby just smiled and agreed with me when It old her that. "I swear, we need to calm down with the flirting. I mean, we have Sofia now...and I'm not ready to have 2 kids yet." I nodded and agreed with her. "I wouldn't object to having a son yet." Gabby shook her head when I told her that. "Not yet. Now, just get downstairs and make us breakfast." I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Okay, I'm on my way. Just go upstairs and relax okay? Find a TV show to watch."

Gabby nodded and smiled when I told her that before going to get up so that she can walk away to go upstairs to our bedroom. Meanwhile, I went to make my way downstairs to the kitchen so that I can make Gabby some breakfast this morning. I'm sure that she's hungry because I know that I am. But back to what I am doing. Let's go downstairs, make breakfast and head back upstairs to my girl. God, I love my girls so much and I am so glad that we're parents now. This is my dream life and there is nothing I would rather be doing right now. And god, I love my girls so much.