Chapter 97

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished in the shower this morning, I smiled as I went to make my way out in my boxers and a t-shirt to see Gabby standing at her dresser while just wearing her underwear and a towel around her body. God, I hope that she'll let me take off that towel because she is so damn sexy. Going to walk up behind her as she does her hair, I just smiled because we were both so happy right now. Looking at her in the mirror, I smiled at her. "God, I love this sight." Gabby smiled when I said that and just looked at me. "I bet you do." I smirked and just agreed with Gabby before coming to get close to Gabby. Putting my hands on her hips, I tugged her back against my chest. "You really don't need makeup. Just come lay down ok?"

Gabby smiled and just laughed when I said that before turning around to look at me. Stepping close to her, I went to wrap my arms around her and looked down into her eyes. Looking up into my eyes as she put her hands on my arms, Gabby smiled as she went to kiss me softly. "Have I ever told you that you're the best husband in the entire world?" I smirked when Gabby told me that before going to pick her up in my arms. Looking at me when I did that, Gabby just smiled as she went to put her hands on the top of my chest. Wrapping her legs nice and tight around my waist, I then proceeded to wrap my arms around her back while going to kiss her softly. "God, I love you so much." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that. "I love you too."

I smiled and just agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Ready to go lay down in bed for a bit?" Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I asked her that. "Of course I am. Sorry about the lil' fight." I shook my head when Gabby told me that. "Hey, don't even worry about that. It was both of our faults." Gabby agreed with me when I said that and just smiled as I went to carry her to our bed. Sitting down on the side of the bed, I just smiled as I held Gabby into my lap and then brought her close to my chest. Putting her hands on my face, Gabby smiled as she leaned her forehead against mine and smiled as she kissed me softly. Taking it slow with her, I smiled as I went to put my hands on her back while taking it nice and slow with her. "God, so sexy."

Gabby smiled when I said that and just agreed with me. "Listen, let's just get in bed. I want to cuddle up to my sexy husband in bed." I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she told me that before putting my hands on the side of the mattress. Looking down into my eyes, Gabby just smiled. "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing. I just like the way you call me sexy sometimes." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I told her that. I then proceeded to scratch her back and just smiled because I'm so happy right now. "I'm so happy right now. You're my world and I really hope you know that I hate fighting with you right?" Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "I know you hate it and I promise to calm down." I nodded and agreed with her.

Going to look into her beautiful eyes, I just smiled at her and then went to kiss her softly. "You want me to lay you down in bed?" Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I asked her that. "I'd really like that." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that before turning around and moving to open the covers. I then proceeded to lay her down in our bed and smiled at her. I then proceeded to go put my hands on her neck and smiled as I went to take it slow with her. "God, I love you." Gabby agreed with me when I said that and smiled at me. "Want to watch TV so that we can just calm down and maybe take a breather?" I nodded and agreed. "But first, I think it's time for me to take off that towel of yours." Gabby agreed with me and smiled.

"Finally." I laughed and just smirked as I went to go grab her towel. Going to take it off, Gabby went to give it to me and smiled as I went to grab it for her. Carrying it to her hook, I smiled because Gabby is so sexy. Walking up to the side of our bed, I proceeded to lean over her and then put my hand on her neck. Leaning down, I went to kiss her and just smiled as I went to take it nice and slow with her. "God, you're so sexy." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. I then proceeded to just take it nice and slow with her. "Ok, time for me to get in bed." Gabby agreed with me when I said that and smiled at me. "Yeah, I figured that you were ready to get in bed with me." I nodded and smiled at Gabby as she slipped into bed ahead of me.