Ch 3

Treasure base

       "HYUNG WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Doyoung yelling can be heared through out the building. "YAH YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IT WRONG" asahi told back. "IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY USB" doyoung said. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THREW IT TOOK ME" asahi said annoyed at the yongest. "IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T DOUBR ME" doyoung said pouting. "I NEVER-" "CAN YOU BOTH STOP SCREAMIMG FOR FUCK'S SAKE" asahi was cut off by the female walking in middle of them both.

They both went silent immediately. It's not like they both feared her. It's just their way of showing how much important she is for them. "Why are you both screaming at middle of the night. Do you want him to get angry?" She asked the males who were arguing a moment back.

"Come down you both let's talk in the living room" she told and walked downstairs. They both silently followed her like a lost puppy. In the living room jihoon, junkyu, yoshi, mashiho, jaehyuk, yedam, jeongwoo and junghwan was there. "Why were you both screaming?" Junkyu asked.

They both kept silent. Eunbin signed "you both were screamimg a minute ago and now what cat caught your tongue?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Speak asahi what happened?" Yedam asked curious as tonknow why they both were arguing. Usually they are not the type to argue. Especially asahi.

Asahi looked up everyone's eyes was on him. "This kid took the wrong usb today." He said. "So?" Jihoon asked. "He took the usb which contains information on weapons" ashai said and signed. "WHAT?" now it was yoshi who yelled. "Don't tell me you displayes it in class?" Yoshi said knowing what happened from his silence.

"He did" asahi said. "Damn" eunbin and yedam said together. "Doyoung i think it's time for you to say what exactly happened" jihoon commented. Now everyone was looking at doyoung. "Mr. Yang wants to meet our guardian" he said. "Our?" Jaehyuk asked. Doyoung nodded his head "me and my friend did the project together. She was the one who made the usb for project. Because of me she also got into the problem" he said.

"She?" Jaehyuk asked. "Didn't she doubt who you are? And why you have such informations or don't tell me you told her everything" he asked. Doyoung just scratched his head while smiling "maybe i did" he said. "Doyoung did you know what you did? How can you tell her? This may put her in danger?" Eunbin said looking at the male standing. "Or she maybe a spy" jaehyuk said.

"No hyung I'm sure she will not be in danger and I'm sure she is not some spy. Y'all know itzy right. She is cousin of yuna. So she basically knows about all the mafia gangs. She identified me at first look. Actually i was the one who first approached her on being friends but she rejected me after recognizing me. If she was really a spy why could she decline my request on being friends" doyoung said stating the point.

"But i persuaded her on being friends with me. And now we are friends" he said. The whole group of people present there was stinned that he was the one who approached the girl. "Is this love i smell?" Eunbin asked smirking at doyoung in a teasing. "I didn't know you could approach a girl first hyung" jeongwoo commented.

Doyoung rolled his eyes at their comments "I'm not in love with her. Also we are not soulmates" doyoung said. Those words rang inside jaehyuk head it brought him dejavu. "Basically she will bring someone from itzy. But" he said looking at jihoon. "But what?" He asked. "In my application i only mentioned hyunsuk hyung as my guardian other than him no one can come." He said.

"Damn i totally forgot that. Mr. Yang verifies the guardian identity strictly." Eunbin said turning to jihoon. "Now what do we do?" Mashiho asked. "If only asahi hyung didn't doubt me i wouldn't have given the usb to him" doyoung said. "If only you didn't sneak in i wouldn't have caughg you" asahi said. "If only-" "both of you stop. I will talk to hyunsuk hyung." Jihoon said.