ch 35

The sun was now almost down as if like they took the sun down with him. I looked at the 8 figures who were kneeled with their hand in back. Minhyuk walked to the man with light mint hair color.

"did you really think you could success." He asked pointing gun at chan's head side.

Chan shrugged in his grip.

Minhyk walked back and stood beside I.N. I frowned my eys at him. "what is he trying to do?" doyoung asked.

Me and yanan sneaked out the place we were hiding and joined doyoung at the roof.

Minhyuk raised his gun and hit I.N in his face. Blood splashed from his mouth to the floor.

"that fucker" I said clenching my hands.

I saw the other members struggling to get free. Chan looked at I.N worried cause he didn't lift his head.

After 3 seconds he lifted his head and nodded at chan. Chan gave minhyuk a death glare.

"be careful of your look" he said and montioned for the others. They took them all inside the warehouse after sometime they all came out.

Minhyuk spoke to the mens standing there. Some of them followed him and some stood guard there.

"let's move" I said.

"now?" doyoung asked.

"then what? You want to stay till sun rises?" I asked.

He glared at me. I smiled at him and walked down.

"so what's the plan?" yanan asked making me halt in my steps.

"fuck" I muttered.

Yanan looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"we forgot to plan the after path of them getting caught" I said scratching the back of my neck.

Yanan looked at me as if I was crazy.

He muttered an dumbass. "you better take that back" I said pointing my finger at him.

"then you better stop being a dumb ass" he told.

"it's not even like you have a good ass" I said.

He gasped. "so you have been watching my ass?" he asked

I rolled my eyes at him. "there is nothing to watch there" I said.

"so you were watching" he said.

"in your dream" I said annoyed.

"you have been fantasying about it in your dream?" he asked.

"I doubt it's dream it would be nightmare" I said.

We both were pushed back by a hard hands. I didn't even notice we were advancing towards each other.

"will you both stop?" doyoung asked.

"pervert" I heared yanan murmur.

I snickered at him.

"so the plan is?" I asked.

"shoudn't you be the one to tell that?" yanan asked. I opened my mouth to argue at him when doyoung interrupted me.

"will you be fine alone?" he asked at me

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"so here is the plan you go in bargain with them we will take care of the outside things" doyoung said and turned to me.

"so will you be fine?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "ofcourse unlike some not-so-good-ass" I said turning and walking.