Ch 21

HYUNSUK P.O.V

I went in front and started to shoot while jaehyuk was loading his gun. After he was done he staring shooting beside me. That was until when we heared a loud voice scream in our earpiece. "HANA NOONA!!" jeonwoo screamed. I was about to ask what happened when i felt pain. I thought i got shot and looked at my right shoulder but there was no blood. "Jihoon hyung noona got shot come fast" jeongwoo yelled again in his earpiece. "Fuck" i cursed.

Yoshi turned to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I signed. "Get hyunsuk hyung back to the car i will get hana junkyu come with me" jihoon said and ran towards them. Yoshi and haruto held me. "Boys cover" yoshi said and we started to go to the car. We safely arrived the car without any of us getting injured. The door of the car opened. Jihoon stood with hana in his hands. Jihoon's white shirt was almost red by now and his hands were also red.

He placed the unconscious hana in the seat and got in. "Hyung are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. He applied pleasure in her shoulder. Her left was tied with a cloth. "Fuck she is bleeding really a lot" he said. "Can't hyunsuk hyung heal her?" Mashiho asked. "No it's dangerous he also lost his strength due to the pain. If he tries to heal her in this state it will be a risk" he said. "Drive fast tell sahi to get medical room ready" jihoon said.

I felt a weight on my right shoulder exactly where it pains. I turned to see her head leaning on my shoulder. I let her to. She seemed bloody but peaceful. Her black top was fully wet due to the blood. Thank god you fainted orelse how could've you managed this pain.

We arrived at our base and jihoon carried hana and ran to the medical room. Blood was dropping on their way from her. Eunbin came running to me. "Oppa" she said. I similed at her lightly and walked towards the medical room and sat infront of it. Doyoung was crying beside me. I patted his head. Jeonwoo was also crying beside eunbin. She was holding him.

Jihoon rushed out of the room and called haruto to come in. "Ruto-yah i think we need another hand. She is bleeding a lot" he said calling ruto also in. I suddenly felt fear inside me. I felt like passing out but i tried to keep my eyes open as much as possible.

.
.
.
.
.

JIHOON P.O.V

I ripped her top open near her shoulder to see the wound and fuck it hit her bone. Mashiho gasped seeing that. "What do we do hyung i can't operate on a bullet wound alone. Both the bullets hit her vital point. We have take them out asap" he said. I opened the door and called for ruto "Ruto-yah i think we need a hand she is bleeding a lot" i said. Ruto came in. "Help mashiho with the bullet on her leg" i said and operating her shoulder.

After stitching the wound i checked her vitals. It was stable. "Thank god" mashiho said i smiled at him. We walked out of the medical room. Jeongwoo was still crying. I looked at hyunsuk hyung. It's a surprise that he hasn't lost consciousness yet.

"She is fine. Vitals are stable but she can't move her right hand until the wound heals. Also her leg, she should not put weight which means she should not even stand up. Also don't even think about healing her. It will take a lot of energy. Wait till it heals naturally. After it is somewhat better then you can heal her" i said. "Go and take rest hyung you look exhausted. I will stay with her" i said he shook his head.

I signed and looked at eunbin. She went to hyunsuk. "Let's go oppa" she said pulling him. I know he can't say no to her. I told all of them to take rest. I walked back into the medical room and sat beside her. "What did you mean by that Hana-yah?" I said recalling the words she said before passing out.

.
.
.
.
.

HYUNSUK P.O.V

I slept and woke up at night. I heared a knock on the door and opened it. Jaehyuk stood there. "Do you want anything?" I asked "how are you feeling hyung?" He asked. "Pain is still there but not like before" i said. "Oh and this" he took out a necklace.

Hana's necklace. "I found it in the car and thought it could be Hana's" he said placing it in my hand. "Yes it's her's thank you" i said. "No problem hyung" he said. "If your going down let's go together" i said to him placing the necklace in my pocket. "No hyung. I'm going to see asahi" he said and walked away.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The boy walked inside the hacker's room. "What brings you here?" Sahi asked. "Sahi-yah can you do a help for me?" The Assassin asked. "Sure man" he said. "Find out about a person" jaehyuk said. "You mean run a background check?" He asked. Jaehyuk nodded "also don't tell anyone about it untill i say not even hyunsuk hyung" jaehyuk said. He nodded his head "and who is it?" He asked. "Hana" jaehyuk said looking straight and thinking.

Hyunsuk went to the living room. "How do you feel now oppa?" Eunbin asked. He just nodded his head. She signed and took him to eat. Members started joining. "Is jihoon still there?" Hyunsuk asked. Eunbin nodded her head. "He told someone has to watch over her till she wakes up" eunbin said. Hyunsuk nodded his head. "Then i will go after the dinner. He must be tired" hyunsuk said.

.
.
.
.
.

Medical room

Jihoon was still thinking over hana's words. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and truned around.

"What were you thinking about you were zoning out that you didn't even notice her drip was over" hyunsuk asked. Jihoon then saw that hana's drip was over. He stood up to replace it.

After replacing it he turned to hyunsuk. "Hyung" he called. The older hummed. "Do you remember i said she got two shots?" I asked. He nodded his head. "The thing is in her leg the bullet was shot from behind but in her shoulder it was shot from front" i said. He now looked up at me. "You mean" he asked.

I signed. "Someone from inside shot her hyung. I clearly remember jeongwoo saying that. And also the person who shot inside was closer to her which gave them a clear shot and the bullet was really deep which is why her shoulder was bleeding a lot. I doubt that someone from the gathering..." he trailed.

"Don't run to conclusion Jihoon-ah. I will ask sahi to look into it and also inform to suho. If it really was someone from inside I'm never leaving them" hyunsuk said turning to the girl. Jihoon nodded his head and went out.

HYUNSUK P.O.V

I sat there looking out at the window. It has been few hours since jihoon left. I didn't even being my mobile down. I'm starting to getting bored. Nothing will happen in the time i get my mobile right? I stood up and walked to the door. I turned once again and walked out to my room.

I took my mobile from the night stand and came down. I went inside the medical room but she was not there. What the fuck? Her drips was removed. Where did she go? I ran to the living room. She was no where to be found. A wave of relief and happiness hit suddenly.

I opened my eyes and ran out of the door to the garden. The swing in the garden was dancing slightly due to the weight that sat. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Did you know how much worried i got?" I was now furious. Damn this girl she really is one trouble.

———————————————————————

Hello guys weekly update