Ch 9

Garden

HANA P.O.V

               I walked out of yeji unnie office and went to the garden. I sat on the swing. I looked up at the sky. I'm not a sky person but i just like the darkness it has. I felt someone sit at the swing beside me. I know exactly who it is. We didn't share any words we sat there in silence.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked still not looking at him. "It's not like you will listen to me even if i say" he said taking my right hand. He put both his tumb on my wrist and started applying pressure. It's a technique he learned through internet for treating my wrist.

After 4 minutes he took out a hot pack and put it on my right wrist. He kept his hand above the hot pack to hold it with my hand. "Why are you doing all this even i don't care about my wrist" i said making him to look up from my wrist. He smiled at me "so only i do" he said. He took off the hot pack. "I brought wrist brace for" he told and put the wrist brace in my wrist.

"Don't you dare remove it untill tomorrow night" he said sternly. I know this tone of his. He will get really mad if i don't listen to his words in this turn. I nodded my head like a lost puppy. He ruffled my head. "I've got to go. I don't know how is jaehyuk hyung yet" he said walking out of the garden. I looked down at my black wrist brace. I signed thinking at the things happened in the club. Did treasure kill him? Or did they found out he is from alpha? A lot of thoughts was running in my head.

Cartel club

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

             Junkyu rushed to jaehyuk "yah are you okay?" He asked. Jaehyuk stood up with the help of junkyu. Junkyu looked at jaehyuk hand where blood was flowing out. He gasped. "Yah your hurt" he said. Jaehyuk looked at his own hand. Junkyu pressed his earpiece "need back up jaehyuk is hurt" he said.

Hyunsuk who was fighting at the other side of the club ran over to where jaehyuk was. He looked at the blood in his hand. "Can you hang in a little" he asked. Jaehyuk nodded. Hyunsuk saw yeonwoo ran out of the back door. He told junkyu to take jaehyuk to the van. Hyunsuk followed yeo woo. There was a long alley opposite of the door. He saw a black shadow shoot yeonwoo. Yeonwoo fell to the ground. Hyunsuk walked towards the figure staying hidden. He noticed a bracelet in his hand which hand a leaf emblem hanging fown connected to the chains of the bracelet.

Hyunsuk was about to run to the black shadow to see who it was when jihoon spoke in the ear piece "hyung where are you jaehyuk is bleeding quite a lot" hyunsuk signed and ran to where the car was parked. He hoped in. "Let's go" he said to yoshi who sat in driver seat.

"What about yeonwoo?" Junkyu asked. "Dead" he said. "Mission completed" junkyu cheered. "Ofcourse it would it was us who made it complete" yedam said proudly. Hyunsuk didn't say anything he was deep in thoughts. Ofcourse yeonwoo died but it was not him or them who killed him. Who would it be? He thought.

Treasure base

             "Oh my god what happened?" Eunbin screamed seeing jaehyuk blood. She almost flew from 1st floor. Jihoon told her to wait till he treat jaehyuk's injury. Eunbin turned to the others "i guess you guys can answer" she said. "He got hurt " junkyu said. "Ofcourse i have eyes to see it" eunbin said.

Junkyu pouted "then why are you asking?" He asked. They waited for sometime jihoon and jaehyuk walked out of the medical room. "He is fine it's just a knife cut" jihoon said. "Knife cut? And how is that fine?" Eunbin yelled. "I know your worried but it really is nothing" jihoon said putting his hands on her shoulder.

"What is nothing?" Doyoung asked entering inside. Everyone turned towards him. "Oh your home late again. Was you with your FriEnD?" She asked smirking at him. He signed thinking just when she will stop this. "Yup i was with my friend" he said. She was still smirking at him. He shook his head and saw blood in jaehyuk tshirt.

"What happened to your hand hyung?" He asked. Jaehyuk shook his head "it's nothing from today's mission" he said. Doyoung widened his eyes "did you go on a mission ? And you never told me about it. How can you do this to me. If i had planned it then you wouldn't have got hurt. By the way I'm hurt you didn't even inform me about it" doyoung said making a fake sulking face maybe a little bit true the he is sulking.

It's true that if they had informed it before jaehyuk wouldn't have got hurt. "I'm the one who told them not to inform to you" hyunsuk said not looking at doyoung. "I want to talk to you follow me" hyunsuk gestured to doyoung. He looked at the others and followed hyunsuk.

They both enteredì hyunsuk office. Hyunsuk sat on his chair and looked at doyoung. "Are you close with itzy?" He asked. Doyoung looked at hyunsuk no matter how much he looked at him he felt unfamiliar about the person before him. "A little" doyoung said. "Did you know that one of their member got shot recently?" He asked the boy.

Doyoung nodded his head. "Do you know who did this to them and why?" He asked. "No I'm not that close" doyoung lied. Hyunsuk nodded his head. "I'm sorry if i offended you by not informing about the mission. I just thought you should focus on your studies" hyunsuk said. Doyoung just nodded his head " i did get offended but i know you have your ressons and i believe in you. Just inform me next time" he said and walked out of the room.

Hyunsuk signed. He heared someone knock at the door. Jihoon opened the door. "So what happened?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk raised his eyebrow at jihoon. "You look like you have soemthing going inside your head. Just say it" jihoon said. "Yeonwoo i didn't kill him" hyunsuk said walking towards the window. "Someone else did" he said. "Who?" Jihoon aksed. "I don't know" hyunsuk said. "It's okay as long as he is dead right?" Jihoon asked. "I don't know we should wait and see if their target was yeonwoo then we have to find out why" hyunsuk said looking at the sky.

"For now you rest hyung" he said and walked out of the room. Jihoon walked down to the living room. "So what did you and your friend do today? It's pretty late than other days?" Eunbin asked doyoung who was rolling his eyes. As soon as he saw jihoon he got up "hyung who did you guys go after today?" He asked. "It's really a simple mission doyoung you don't have to worry" jihoon told.

"But still you have to share me the deatails" doyoung pouted. Eunbin glared at jihoon. Jihoon signed "after a drug dealer yeonwoo. Do you remember that day hyunsuk hyung told asahi to find a biggest drug dealer." Jihoon explained. Doyoung nodded his head. "Okay imma go sleep i have to go to college tomorrow my FrIenD will be waiting for me" he said eyeing eunbin. He stuck his toungue out at her and ran away.

Jihoon laughed at their interaction. "Why are you doing this? Leave the kid alone" jihoon said shaking his head. "I will when he tells me the turth" eunbin told. "I've watched a lot of dramas stories likes this turns out romantic" she said proud of her dramas. Jihoon shook his head. "Okay let's go sleep its getting late" he said walking to his room. There was one person still awake thinking about what happened at club. More like two person both looking at the same dark sky.

—————————––—————————————–
Hmm interesting..... and my college started and knaur what I'm already hating it