Ch 44

TREASURE BASE:

"noona are we really going in?" jisung asked.

I sighed. "oh we are but be ready to be thrown away also" I said.

"don't worry about it I was thrown away many times" he said.

I looked at him and sighed. "don't worry I will make sure to catch you here after" I said.

He laughed at me. "you sure you will not be thrown away along with me?" he asked.

I looked at him. "atleast you have me thrown along with you" I said. "now let's go" I said walking with him.

I opened the door and walked in.

I saw eunbin unnie sitting at the sofa. I slowly approached her. She looked up at me.

She came to me and wrapped her hands around me. "I'm so sorry you had to go through it all alone" she told.

Doyoung also came down. Slowly I heared footsteps. When the members were in my view. My view was blocked by doyoung and jisung.

They both covered me. standing in between me and treasure members.

"what do you two think you are doing?" jihoon oppa asked.

"protecting" jisung said.

I tapped his shoulders. He shrugged it "I heared everything from doyoung hyung. It won't take long to do it twice" he said.

I scoffed and folded my hands. "excuse me since when did you started to call him hyung? Also I don't know what bullshit he told but it is not what you think. There was a reason to kill me back then but now it is not" I told him.

He looked at my direction. "it was not back then also" he told.

I sighed. "right it was not it was misunderstanding" I said.

"then did they apologize?" he asked.

I saw treasure members shift in place.

"jisung ah-"

"didn't BM hyung teach you. you should apologize for your wrong doing" he said.

Right. He always told me about that to always apologize and to be kind.

I placed my hands on jisung shoulder.

"we are also victim noona. One or four it doesn't matter" he said his voice now trembling.

"for someone they were daughter, son, sister, brother, friend, and also mother..." he said.

I looked up at him.

Mother?

My tears were stuck with my emotions now.

"j-jisung ah what does that mean?" I asked turning him towards me.

"m-mo-mother? Who?-" that was when I remembered jiwoo unnie.

She was a mother. No way.

"it was t-true? J-jiwoo unnie..." I started to cry I fell down.

"unnie was really mom?" I said looking down now. Jisung kneeled beside me.

"noona" he called and turned me towards him.

"jisung-ah what have I done?" I said looking at him in the eye.

"I literally ran away when the baby was burning in the fire" I said starting to realize how much I have fucked up.

"no noona it's not your fault. You didn't know" jisung said.

"I should've known. I should've." I said looking at jisung.

Everytime I look at him he looks so much like jiwoo unnie.

"I would've saved them. I should have" I said hitting my hands at my head.

That day scenes started to play in my head. The sound of gunshots. The smell of fire. How I ranway from them.

Everything started to turn dark. And I finally closed my eyes.

HYUNSUK POV:

"she must really be in shock" eunbin said walking down the stairs after tending to the unconciuos hana.

She was taken the room which jihoon arranged for her and jisung.

Both jisung and eunbin walked down.

"isn't it obvious?" jihoon asked.

"after 1 year she found out that jiwoo was pregnant" he said.

"after she died" doyoung said walking behind them.

The both nodded.

"jisung?" jihoon asked. "I'm here" he said walking from behind doyoung.

"are you okay?" eunbin asked.

"yeah I mean I know it for more than one year" he said scratching his neck.

"feel comfortable here" eunbin said. He nodded his head.

"where were you all this time? Where were you when she needed you?" doyoung asked.

"I was here with her all the time. Waiting for her to finally return to herself" he said.

"I was no use to her when she was that much broken and when she returned I came to her or more like she found me when she wanted me" he said and chuckled.

"that's what she says" he said.

He then looked at me. I didn't avoid his graze. He gave me a knowing smirk and turned away.

What was that.

LATER THAT NIGHT:

Everyone was in the living room. They were just chatting or gaming.

Eunbin walked inside.. "did any of you see hana?" she asked.

They all turned to jisung. "she was in her room only" jisung said.

"I checked before coming down she was not there" eunbin said pointing at the room. Jihoon looked at asahi. Asahi nodded his head and pulled out his laptop.

They saw a clip of her walking out the house around the evening time. " where would've she gone?" jihoon asked.

"she is not a kid she will come back" jaehyuk said.

"who Is not a kid" hyunsuk asked walking down.

Before anyone would answer the front door opened and hana walked into their view. Their eyes widened seeing her.

She wore a white tshirt with black jacket and black jeans and her hair was tied in a high pony tail. But what shocked them was the knife in her hand from which the blood was dripping into the carpet. The same red liquid was splashed in her face and all across her white tshirt.

"hana" eunbin called. Eunbin stretched her hands towards hana and walked to her. "where are you hurt?" she asked.

Hana shook her hands. "I'm not hurt" she said swiping her face. She walked to the kitchen and washed the blood dripping knife. After washing it she turned around.

"then whose is the blood?" eunbin asked.

"the hit I took" she answered and climbed up the stairs. Everyone stood there and watched her disappear into her room.

"what happened to her?" eunbin asked.

"she is breaking down" hyunsuk said.

"and you are just going to sit by and watch?" she asked.

"believe me I'm the last person she now wants to talk with" hyunsuk said and walked to his room Eunbin sighed.

"am I the only one who got déjà vu?"mashiho asked.

"no" yedam said turning to other. "look I got goosebumps" he said patting his hand.

"no wonder they both are soulmates" jihoon said and shook his head.

-----------------------------------------

yupyupyup