Ch 12

The next day

HYUNSUK P.O.V

               The door of my office opened. Jihoon came in. "I heared you made eunbin angry" he said walking in. "Not my fault" i said leaning on my chair. He chuckled. "What are we going to do about the deal tomorrow?" He asked. "I already thought about that send yoshi,mashiho and yedam" i said. "Wait I'll call them" jihoon said taking his mobile out.

After few minutes three of them walked in. "Did you call us hyung?" They asked. I nodded my head and stood up. "There is a deal we have to attend at busan tomorrow i decided to send you three can you?" I asked. "Yes hyung" they said. I nodded my head. "Ask asahi about the information. If you have any  doubts clear that from jihoon" i told walking in front of them. They nodded their head and walked out.

I turned to jihoon he was side eyeing me and smirking. "I heared you are going out with hana tomorrow" he said. "With eunbin also and i was forced" i said shaking my head. He chuckled and said "Hyung she is your soulmate" "which i never asked for" i said.

"Not everything you ask will be granted. Try to open up to her. Just know that she should've started feeling your feelings and the same goes for you" he said walking out. No wonder i had this strange feeling in my chest since yesterday guess its not mine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itzy base

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"How can you just leave me like that?" Hana yelled at the leader who was smiling from ear to ear. "Why not? When someone asks you someone, you should give" yeji said still smiling. "I'm not something" hana said. "I clearly mentioned you as someone" yeji said. "Did you?" Hana scratched her head. Lia and chaeryoung was smiling at their interaction.

"So how was your meet with your soulmate?" Lia asked. Hana looked at them confused and turned to yeji "you haven't told them who is my soulmate?" She asked. Yeji shook her head. "It's hyunsuk" hana said. All the four people eyes widened "which hyunsuk?" Lia asked. "The one and only treasure leader and hyunsu brother choi hyunsuk" she said and sighed.

"Damn" chaeryoung said. "The worst thing is he asked hana to have a match with him in gunshooting as the first ever thing" doyoung said lying in the sofa. "What?" Yuna screamed. "Yes he did" hana said dropping her shoulders. "I don't know what is going to happen" she said. "You are both going to fall in love that's what going to happen" yeji said smirking.

"Do you think it will unnie? He didn't even react when he found out I'm his soulmate and also knowing everything how are you thinking that we can be together?" Hana asked to the older. "Just believe in the fate that made you both soulmate. By the way be careful and not hurt yourself. He can feel you emotions and pain" yeji told. Hana nodded her head.

"Oh also remember to be ready tomorrow i will come to pick you up" doyoung said standing up and getting ready to leave. "Okay then see you tomorrow" he walking out of the door. Yeji looked at hana "are you going somewhere tomorrow?" She asked. Hana nodded "eunbin unnie wanted to go out" she said walking away. Yeji smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day