Ch 6

B.L.T COLLEGE

              They friends both sat for lunch. Without eating the male stared at the girl who was struggling with her chopsticks because of her wrist pain. He signed and snatched the chopsticks and started feeding her. She smiled at him. "Do you hvae feelings for me" doyoung asked. "Yes" she answered Without even thinking. "Since when?" He asked taken back. "Since i got to know you" she said. "I can't accept your feelings you know i told you that i only love my soulmate. I won't love or date another women who is not my soulmate. I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"Why are you sorry about my feeling? It's not even your fault." She said. "Aren't you sad that i can't accept your love for me?" He asked. "Love for you ew." She said. "The only feeling i have towards you is to smack your head as much as possible so finnaly the god can put some sense into that brain" she said bursting out laughing.

"Eat by yourself" he said keeping the chopsticks down. She smiled at him. "We have work to do" she said to him. "I know you could say that. Let's go" he said walking out to the parking. They both drove off. After 40 minutes of traveling. They stopped in a warehouse. They both walked towards the door and went inside the house.

Doyoung jumped into the sofa straight. "This place is more comfy that my room" he said smiling at her. He shook her head at him. "Okay concentrate" she said walking towards the pin board across the room which had lot of  informations and photos. She took out a new pin and put a photo at a separate pin board.

Doyoung stood behind her. "This is our target this time?" He asked. She nodded her head "kim yeon woo. The biggest drug dealer. He was the who who shot chaeryoung unnie." She said clenching her wrist. "So it's because of chaeryoung unnie?" He asked. She nodded her head again. "So how are we taking him down?" he aksed.

"He goes to the cartel club every thursday. We are taking him down there" she said. "Okay i will look into the club and come with a plan" he said walking out of the warehouse. Hana was looking at the pin board beside the new one. She signed and walked towards the kitchen. After sometimes she heared doyoung's bike sound. He walked inside.

"Did you find something?" She asked. "Ofcourse i did what do you think of me" he said proud of him. He opened his laptop and displayed a blueprint. "This is the blueprint of the club. It has three opening. One is the main another is backdoor and the last one is in the first floor. You will be going in through the main opening and coming out of the back door. Since you already know the man's face it won't be hard for you to identify him." He said. She nodded her head. "That's it then. Let's do this" she said.

"Okay let's go i have to see chaeryoung noona to check up on her" doyoung said standing up and walking out. Hana made sure to switch off all the lights and walked out closing the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itzy base

      The pair walked inside the house. They both walked to the medical room and knocked the door. "Come in" they heared lia voice. "Are you guys here to see chaeryoung?" Lia asked seeing the pair walk inside. The nodded their head and walked towards chaeryoung who was just sitting there and staring at the wall in front of her.

"Why is noona like these?" Doyoung asked. "She is zoning out. She will be back by herself." Hana said. "When did she wake up?" Hana asked lia. "By 2" she said. Hana nodded her head. "How is she?" Hana asked. "Fine don't worry a lot about her I'm here for her" she said and walked forward to the hana who was holding her right wrist since she entered the room. Lia put her hands on hana's right wrist and caressed it.