Ch 10

The next day

Itzy base

                  "Are you still not ready?" Doyoung yelled from downstairs. He arrived earlier today to pick up hana. Hana walked downstairs "stop yelling who asked you to arrive this early." She shouted at him. "I don't have anywhere to go so i came here" he said folding his hands. "Why what happened don't you have your own base?" Lia asked from the kitchen.

"Someone is mad that his members didn't inform about the mission" hana said teasingly. Doyoung glared at her. "What it's the truth" she said shrugging her shoulder. "I heared from yeji what happened is jaehyuk okay?" Ryujin asked doyoung. "He is fine just a cut cuz of someone who carried a knife" he said.

Hana turned around to face him "it was you who gave me the knife. Also if you hadn't kicked him he wouldn't have got hurt" she said. "Yeah and he would've saw your face and believe me if he finds out who you are he won't even think twice" doyoung said. "Whatever let's go" she said walking out.

"Where are you both going this early?" Yeji asked. "Where else college" doyoung said. "This early?" She asked. "Yes" hana said . "I'm coming with you guys" yeji told standing up. They both looked confused. "What i should meet the principal" she said walking out. They both signed on how earful they are going to get.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Treasure base

HYUNSUK P.O.V

      i went to the living room. Asahi, yedam was there. "Did yoy see jihoon?" I asked. "He must be in his room" they said. "Can one of you call him for me" i asked . Asahi nodded his head and went upstairs. Aftersometime all of them came down. "Are you looking for me?" Jihoon asked. I nodded my head. "I'm going to doyoung college to meet with the principal" i said.

Jihoon thought for sometime. "I will get ready" he said. I shook my head "you stay here. I'm taking eunbin and junkyu with me" i said. "Me?" Eunbin asked. "Yes you know the college better than any of us so i may need your help" i said. She nodded her head.

Somehow she was so excited about going to the college. "Then we will leave now" i said walking out junkyu and eunbin followed behind me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

B.L.T COLLEGE

HANA P.O.V

               We entered the campus and the whole campus looked at us because yeji decided to dress up like a sister of mine and ended up wearing a magenta hot pink dress which got all the attention. Doyoung cleared his throat "Don't you think she is getting a lot of attention?" He asked. "That's her intention from the start i guess yuna told her about how the other creates rumours on us being nerds" i said shaking my head.

"That's right how dare they call you, the one under itzy care and one of the maknae of treasure nerd these kids I've to teach a lesson to them. But first thing first where is your principal office" she asked. "Doyoung will show you there" i said walking away from both of them i saw doyoung glaring at me but eventually he took yeji unnie inside. I signed and waited for them.