3: Fuck you

"I belong to nobody, try not to disturb, I mind my business." - SZA

Nyx's pov:

Quickly I pull away from him and slap him "Asshole!? you have no right to do that!"

"Ouch, feisty little thing aren't ya? I suppose I deserved that. Was it too soon for you sweetheart?'" He said while flashing me an arrogant smirk.

" Shut the hell up! I would never kiss someone like you anyway, hornface!"

"Well, it is what it is now. Anyway, my dear, I'll send someone to your room shortly to show you around the castle. I have duties I need to attend to. Don't worry, he's a good friend of mine. Oh and Nyx...If you try to escape...I won't hesitate to put you in the dungeon...So be a good girl and don't try to escape me, it never works. I'll see you soon sweetheart"

Giving me a final glance he walked out the door and soon I heard the click of a lock. I walked over to the door and tried to open it, it was definitely locked. I went over to a window, it was also locked, as well as all the other ones.

i swear to god! who does he think he is! i don't care if he is the prince of the demons! i'm going to kick his ass!

I quietly laid on the bed, waiting for whoever Lucien said he was going to send to this room.

I wonder what this one is like. Are they a demon as well? At this point, I wouldn't be shocked... I think as I shut my eyes and fell asleep

Luciens pov:

my lips were pressed onto hers. Not surprised that she was not kissing me back, but still a little disappointed. When I pulled back I earned a hard slap against my cheek.

"Asshole! you have no right to do that!" I touched my cheek and pretended to be hurt.

"Ouch, feisty little thing aren't ya? I suppose I deserved that. Was it too soon for you sweetheart?" I said while flashing her a smirk, causing the girl to scream at me.

"shut the hell up! I would never kiss someone like you anyway, horn face!"

i love it when she's angry, for some reason i found it attractive when she was like this and wanted to see all the angry little expressions my human could make. I remember that my brother had asked to meet with him to discuss something important. So I was sending Akryn up to show her around the castle.

"Well, it is what it is now. Anyway, my dear, I'll send someone to your room shortly to show you around the castle. I have duties I need to attend to. Don't worry, he's a good friend of mine. Oh and Nyx... If you try to escape... I won't hesitate to put you in the dungeon... So be a good girl and don't try to escape me, it never works. I'll see you soon sweetheart " I said, giving her one final glance before leaving and locking her door.

What is this woman doing to me? She's a vessel now. With her, I can have unlimited power and control, so why do I feel like my heart is going to explode when I look at her? And her scent, it drives me fucking crazy. I can't get enough of it

I arrived in the Palace gardens, seeing my eldest brother there. "Ah, you've arrived little brother. Who's the human you were with?" my brother asked.

"Oh, no one really, Just an attractive woman I wanted to have." I lied straight through my teeth, but luckily for me, my brother was completely oblivious to everything. "If you say so. Just don't kill this one, Lucien"

"I never do, Balan. So what did you want to speak to me about?" my brother looked over at me and spoke. "It's about the vessel" I froze.

Fuck...

Okay so maybe Balan wasn't as oblivious as i thought..