The reasons to be together pt1

(A/n: something similar)

It has been a month since Jaune has returned and now both Ruby and JNPR now knows both Ki control and Flying and now the vytal festival is about to arrive and Giblet/Jaune, Pyrrha, and Ren have been training together for a few months now (Nora slept all day). Pyrrha's training with Jaune has really paid off with her learning new moves and Ki attacks she's now able to fight better than ever but she still looses against her boyfriend and not even making him go super saiyan, only his base form.

Giblet: Ok that's enough now!

Pyrrha: *huff* come on We almost had you! *huff*

Giblet: "Almost" you almost had me but still you alone been able to let me you 10% of my base power and not at my fullest.

Ren: Well *huff* We will get you next time I promise.

Giblet: You said that last week and the week before. Even the new moves I've teach you almost helped you.

Pyrrha: Well I better keep on training to surpass you I promise.

Giblet: Well we better head back to our dorms and beside I need to check on Ruby to see if she didn't destroy anything.

Pyrrha: Alright I'll see you later and also I'll see you at the dance ok.

Giblet: You got it babe.

They both flew back to their dorms but Jaune felt uneasy by the fact Ruby was having trouble with Ki control for a bit.

At RWBY's dorm

*knock knock*

Weiss: Who is it?

Giblet: It's Jaune.

Weiss: Oh hey Giblet how you've been?

Giblet: Doing good and fyi is Jaune you three earned it just don't screw it up ok.

Both Yang and Weiss were happy hearing they've finally earned Jaune's trust again but someone was missing is the room.

Giblet: Hey where's Blake and Ruby?

Yang: We'll Blake went to the Library and Ruby I have no clue.

Weiss: Ever since you taught Ruby how to fly she's been going to all sorts of places.

Giblet: Ok what about Blake?

Yang: She's been trying to find any clues about Roman and the White Fang for weeks now.

Weiss: She needs to stop doing this. It's not good for her health.

Giblet: Maybe your right well maybe I can help.

Yang: How?

Giblet: Well you'll find out soon enough. Well if you see Ruby tell her to be back around 7 and not at 9 ok.

Yang: Will do Vomit boy.

Giblet: *sigh* that was years ago you don't have to call me that any more ok.

Yang: Now where's the fun in that.

Weiss: Before you go do you have someone to go to the dance with?

Giblet: Yes it's Pyrrha why?

Weiss: Oh n-no reason.

Giblet: Ok? Well I'll see you all later. *shuts the door behind him*

Yang: Looks like Ice queen has a crush on the new Vomit boy.