Brotherly Love

Shallot's Harem:
Amber
Velvet
Coco
Emerald
Neo
Cinder (maybe)

Beacon's training room

*boom*

*boom*

*EXPLOSION*

Shallot: Hwoooo Giblet. I'll admit I forgotten how fast you were during our sparring matches.

Giblet: True but there's one thing I don't have. And that is your strength. Even thought I'm faster than you I can't seem to hit harder than you can.

Shallot: Well then shall we take this to the next level!

Giblet: Do you mean?

Shallot: Yes. Let's take this to Super Saiyan God!

Giblet: ...Ok let's do this!

Both: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Both Saiyans transformed into their Super saiyan god states which shocked everyone except for Pyrrha. Then the two saiyans clashed creating shock waves and craters in their wake.

Ruby: Um Pyrrha what's going on and what did Jaune do?

Pyrrha: Oh he and his brother transformed in this Super Saiyan God.

Weiss: Wait did you say god?!

Pyrrha: Yes.

Yang: So cool. 'I can't wait to fuck him when he's in that form.'

Pyrrha: Not only that he has other transformations he has.

Weiss: And how do you know this?

Pyrrha: Um well...

Flashback

Giblet: Are you sure Pyrrha? I never done sex while transforming.

Pyrrha: Is a first time for anything I guess.

Giblet: Ok.

End flashback

Pyrrha: Let's just say it was an interesting experience.

Everyone: Ok?

Back at the battle both Jaune and Shallot were trading blow after blow. I'm the heat of the battle both ere giving it their all for old time sake. Soon all of the students entered the room to see first hand that battle between two saiyans is like. Then Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood came in and were shocked to see the room was a mess. They thought of stopping the fight but knowing them they won't listen so they just sit there and watched.

Giblet: SHALLOT!!!! NO MATTER WHAT I'll SURPASS YOU AND GET EVEN STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!

Shallot: SAME HERE I WILL NOT LET YOU GET THE UPPER HAND ON ME AGAIN!!!

Giblet: THATS TOO BAD BECAUSE YOU ALREADY LOST THIS FIGHT!!!

Shallot: IN YOUR EYES MAYBE. BUT IN MINE IT HAS JUST BEGUN AND NO MATTER WHAT I'LL BEAT YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH!!! GIBLET!!!! *Punched him in the face*