Sibling bond

Earth Universe 7

Kami's Lookout

Beerus: Whis is he awake?

Whis: Indeed my lord.

Beerus: Good we need all hands on deck for this one and that includes Shallot and Giblet.

Whis: May I remind you that Giblet will not leave till his objective in his home world is finished.

Beerus: THEN WHAT!!! ZAHHA IS PLANNING HIS NEXT MOVE AND WE NEED ALL THE AVAILABLE HELP WE CAN GET!!! I DON'T CARE IF ITS HIS WORLD WE NEED HIM NOW!!!

?: That will not be necessary.

Beerus: Oh and why's that Shallot?

Shallot: Because He needs me and we need him

Shallot: Because He needs me and we need him. And if we need him most I must help him complete whatever mission he is on so he can be done quicker!

Whis: I see. By assisting your brother you think it will quicken the pace of him aiding us. Brilliant work Shallot.

Beerus: Then I assume you know what's going on with him?

Shallot: Of course. He and I. We're twins after all. And now it time for me to save his ass again!!!

Whis: Very well I shall take you too him immediately.

Shallot: Thank you Whis. Now let's go!

Whis: Very well.

As Shallot grabs onto Whis they are now set off to find Giblet/Jaune where every he might be. But little did he know he's about to enter a whole new world of mystery that only his brother

City of Vale

Grimm we're attacking the city and teams RWBY and JNPR were killing as many Grimm as they can. Jaune and Pyrrha were killing the most while the others were having their fair share but still the can hardly keep up with the amount of Grimm coming out of the hole.

Giblet: Hey Pyrrha how Grimm have you killed?

Pyrrha: 25 you?

Giblet: 30!

Pyrrha: Well then I better keep up!

Giblet: Good luck with that HAAAAA!!!!

As the battle continued team CFVY was now deployed into battle to assist RWBY and JNPR with the Grimm. All was going well for all of them until a Ursa charged at Velvet when no one else saw it coming. Coco took notice and yelled at Velvet to move but it was too late.

Coco: VELVET LOOK OUT!!!

Velvet: Huh? *saws the Ursa*

Just before the Ursa could slash at her a sudden figure appeared infront of her and punch the Ursa sending it to a group of Grimm then firing a Ki blast at the group causing it to explode and killing the entire group. Velvet slowly looked up to see a black tail swerving in the air follow up with a familiar hair style. But with this person wears black short sleeves and had blue armor like Giblet but more open.