(Beta) Story 1: The Return

"SHALLOT!!"

"Giblet"

Giblet: *gasp* What... where am I?

Jaune then gets up from the ground checking his surroundings

Jaune then gets up from the ground checking his surroundings. From the looks of it he's in a fence
Forest with trees as far as the eye can see. He then started to have a massive headache surprisingly erupting from his head. Grasping his head in pain he remembers everything. His past life, the bastards who put him through hell, everything to the last drop. He got up dust off his coat and continued to walk through the first which he assumes is the Emerald forest. Many questions popped into his mind like how he got here and why does he remember his past life just now. Last thing he remembered was fight... Shallot his twin brother. He decides to ignore it and continue his quest onto how to get back to Earth and find his brother Shallot. He put back in his hoodie making his way into a clearing where back in his old life was the initiation where you join Beacon. He remembers this old team, his friends well half of them. His now dislikes Blake, Yang, and Weiss but for the others he's alright. He dislikes the fact that he faked his way into Beacon but now he doesn't care. He was about to fly away until a bullhead lands in front of the temple where they first met and out came were to his surprise were his friends all looking the same age.

Giblet: What the? How is this possible?

He could see Ruby, his team which consists of Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora and next to them were team CFVY and SSSN. The had flowers in their hands as the places them down on what it seems to be a grave stone. Curiosity took over as he stepped closer to know what they are saying.

Ruby: Hi Jaune. It's me Ruby, you know crater face, your first friend. It's been 5 months since you passed but I kept my promise on visiting you each month. I hope my mom is there watching you.

Pyrrha: Jaune... I miss you... I'm sorry I didn't try hard enough to save you but I know I said this a lot but still I love you the moment I met you. You treated me like a normal person not because of my fame but as a friend.

Nora: Hi fearless leader. I hope you are having fun up there breaking legs all day. I wish I could join you but... I... I... *Ren puts his hand on her shoulder*

Ren: Jaune you were like a brother to me. I wish o was with you when you fell.

Velvet: Jaune I... I missed you and I hope more people like you are out there accepting us Faunus.

Coco: She's right. I assume by now you're looking down at us with a smile on your face.

Both Fox and Yatsuhashi nodded in agreement. Jaune was glad that he still has friends that care about him but he still wondered how long he's been gone. As they were about to leave he slowly approached his grave but accidentally stepped on a twig which Velvet caught wind of.

Coco: Vel is there something wrong?

Velvet: I think someone is here?

Ruby: What do you mean?