chapter 22:- Friendship

Entering the class to pure silence isnt embarrassing at all.

After mine and Ryder make out session we ended up being late for morning lecturers, well I did, Ryder choose to tell me later he didnt in fact have to start until this afternoon.

Opening the door to the lecturer giving his speech, it's like a pin drops when I shut the door behind me to everyone to stop and turn.

"Miss Kingston, I'm glad to see you finally arrived." Mr Thompson said.

"Sorry Sir, I was running late."

"Take a seat and make sure it doesnt happen again." He said turning back to the screen monitor.

Sighing I get to my seat and pull out my laptop and books for today's lesson.

"You ok?"

I turn to see Josh facing me with the brightest smile. How can he be so happy first thing in the morning .

"Oh hey, yeah I'm good. "

"How was your weekend? What did you get up too?" He asked.

So this is the part I could lie and tell him nothing much or tell him the truth about me and Ryder being official again, after the carnival and Josh running into his old friend leaving me to make my own way home i hadn't even heard from him.
So Its not like i owe him anything.

"Yeah it was great, I went to Ryder's aunties birthday party, that was about it." I keep the part about me and Ryder now being a couple quiet.

"Oh right, look I wanted to apologise for the way I just deserted you the other night at the carnival. " Josh says looking so sympathetic.

"It's fine dont worry about it, Ryder took me home and least you got to see your old friend." I whisper back now as Mr Thompson doesnt look impressed with me.

"No, it's not fine I was a complete jerk, I was on a date with you, having a good time and I just ditched you. It was unexpectable of me to do that to you. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you and buy you lunch later?"

"I cant leave campus I have so much work to catch up on already." I sigh.

"Who said we have to go out for lunch, we can just go to the onsite cafe. Come on Bianca, my treat as a sorry?" Josh now pulling a sad face.

"Ok. ......"

"Miss Kingston, you arrive to my class late and now you continue to distract students and continue to talk the whole way through my class. If you choose to continue talking you may aswell leave." Mr Thompson shouts at me.

I'm taken back my his sudden outburst at me, it's not like I was the only one talking.

"Sorry." I mutter under my brethe.

Class continues for another two hours, during this time I have my head down in my books as I didnt fancy getting another warning from Mr Thompson. God knows what crawled up his arse this morning.

Making my way to the round table, Josh grabs us our lunch.

"Cheese burger and chips alright with you and coke zero" Josh shouts over as I pull out my chair.

"Perfect." I hollar back.

Pulling out my phone out my bag I realise I havent checked it since going into class, not taking any chances of getting into more trouble.

'Shit" I mutter to myself as I unlock my phone screen and see 3missed calls and 5 texts all from Ryder.

I quickly swipe my phone to read the messages.