Fred Weasley- Life (h)

Staying at the Burrow was always interesting; whilst there was a lot of rooms, there never seemed to be enough, and as much as you loved Molly she had the illusion that her children were all angels and wouldn't dare to try and sleep in the same room as their partner.

As always, you were sharing with Ginny and Hermione instead of being able to share with Fred and George.

Even though George was yet to bring anyone home, you knew that he wouldn't mind you sneaking in to be with Fred.

And so, once you were sure everyone else was asleep, you got up to creep over to Fred's room.

"Y/N?" Hermione asked sleepily. "You're going to Fred's room aren't you?"

You laughed quietly but nodded. "And I'm sure Harry will be here to swap with you soon," you shot her a wink as you spoke, knowing that in the night everyone swapped around to be where they wanted.

And just as you expected, you passed Harry in the hallway, and he gave you a small smile as you crossed paths.

You pushed open the door to Fred and George's room and saw that they were both still awake. "Why am I not surprised?"

They both laughed, but Fred pulled back his covers so that you could go and climb into bed. "It's the middle of the night Miss Y/L/N! How can you be so scandalous as to sneak into our room," George joked as you walked past him.

Fred chuckled, pulling you onto his chest once you were in bed.

"She's a scandalous one isn't she," Fred joked with his twin. "If my mother ever found out."

You rolled your eyes. "At least it wouldn't just be us in the shitter," you commented. "I passed Harry on my way here," the twins both groaned, but you just laughed.

After a while of chatting, you heard George's snores and knew he'd fallen asleep. Fred sighed and shifted you in his arms to get more comfortable, and then pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"When do you think your Mum will realise and just let this happen?" you questioned, tightening your arm around Fred's waist.

You felt him chuckle through his chest. "Oh, she knows love, she just decides not to comment."

If you were being honest with yourself, you couldn't say that you were surprised. Molly seemed to know everything about her house, good or bad.

"But I have to say, I'll be glad when we have our own place to go to," he sighed in contentment as he spoke.

You smiled against his chest. "Does your Mum know we're looking before we've even graduated?"

"That, she does not know," he admitted. "I don't even want to know her response to that one."

You cleared your throat and came out with your best Molly Weasley impression. "Fred dear, are you really sure this is the right decision? You're not even finished at school yet, how can you decide on a house?!"

Fred laughed loudly causing you to shush him, so he didn't wake everyone else up. "That's scary you know," he told you. "But in all seriousness-"

"You? Serious?"

He chuckled again as you cut him off. "Shocking I know," he stated and then stayed silent for a few minutes. "I just want to start life with you," he whispered into your hair.

Your heart swelled at his comment, and you cuddled closer into him. "Me too."

~*~

Written by Hannah.