Chapter 2 - Four Years Later

4 years later...

"Yes, I will call you when I am finished with the photoshoot," Elijah responded as he made his way out of the car.

'Who does this bastard think he is? Ordering me to call him and all!' Grinding his teeth, Elijah carefully traced his steps towards the hotel where I will be staying for tonight.

With his phone between his shoulder blade and ear, he was constantly rolling his eyes while the other person was talking on the phone.

"And when will that be?" His eyebrows rose in question.

"You know I hate surprises but whatever. Come and bring me souvenirs, alright?" He asked and this time, the annoyed expression on his face turned somber.

"Yeah, bye," He sighed before entering the establishment.

"Is it possible for me to book the presidential suite?" Inquiring the desk where a woman clad in her uniform was waiting for visitors at, Elijah's frown on his face did not disappear.

He was off the mood after the hours of flight delay and jetlag.

'I will definitely cut that bastard's face when he comes here!' The man seethed in anger in which the attendant quickly responded in fear that he was mad at her.

"The presidential suite is currently booked, sir. I apologize," She spoke and Elijah's frown deepened.

'God, now the suite I want is also booked.' He rolled his eyes as he knew it was partially his fault for not booking the room he wanted earlier.

It was by an impulse that he had to come here as his presence was requested in the photoshoot that will happen tomorrow.

'I should've declined the offer if it wasn't for that bastard's fault!' He gritted his teeth and the attendant serving the desks could only close her mouth at the sight of the handsome guest seething in anger.

"Are there any other available rooms aside from the presidential suite?" The man inquired and the attendant nodded her head.

"There are plenty, sir"

"Lovely, can you book me on the one in the highest floor?" He asked again and the lady continued to nod her head.

"Just a second..." She started scrolling through the computer placed on the desk along with other papers and a few lost keys until she finally was able to book Elijah a room.

"Room 739 in the thirty-ninth floor, Sir..."

"Elijah"

"Sir Elijah. Please enjoy your stay," She smiled sweetly while handing the young man his keycard and other necessities to enter the room wherein Elijah returned the gesture even though it was forced.

Grabbing the only suitcase he had, Elijah made his way towards the elevator but as he did so, his phone rang once more.

"Ugh," he rolled his eyes when he saw the name of the person calling him.

Swiping the screen, Elijah once more placed the phone in between his shoulder and ear as the person on the other line started talking.

"Fuck I forgot to ask which floor it was," He hurriedly went back to the front desk and asked for the floor.

"It is on the thirty-ninth floor, Sir Elijah," The front desk lady responded as she had clearly spoken about the floor earlier but seeing the phone between his ear and shoulder, she thought Elijah must be a busy man.

Without looking back, the man quickly ran to the elevator.

Ding!

"Yes, I am about to go inside the elevator now. Why do you keep on asking?" He clicked his tongue multiple times.