Chapter 3 - Elijah Wright

"Matt! Why did you bring her here?!" Elijah at the age of twenty screamed in horror after seeing a woman beside Matthias.

"Shut up and move out of the way!" The man ignored his question and instead, proceeded to push Elijah out of the doorway while bringing Priscilla inside and into their room.

"MATTHIAS!" He warned but the latter did not listen.

---

"Haah," Elijah pushed his wet hair back while water from the shower cascaded over his body.

"After four years, I met him again," He sighed while thinking about the encounter he just made with the one and only Matthias Montgomery.

It was by pure coincidence that he met the man on the way.

'Hell, I did not even know he is staying in this hotel!' Elijah argued in his mind.

"Well, I'm glad he's doing well. I hope the company is too," He had the courage to shrug his shoulders and continue cleaning himself properly.

A lot had happened after Elijah left the country and moved to France in order to start a new life.

He left everything behind and did not bring even a single belonging aside from his own money.

No, he never took even a single dime from the company he and Matthias built together. It was by Elijah's own savings that he was able to survive in the country he moved to without working for months.

But Elijah knew he needed to work to sustain himself in France and started doing small-time business work such as being a waiter and server in different resto-bars. It was a slightly tough and challenging life considering he grew up in wealth and did not work his hands even for a single moment in his life before leaving Matthias.

"But everything has its first, you know," He chuckled when he thought about the journey he had been on for the past four years.

Elijah worked his ass off to continue sustaining himself and buying the things he wanted. Different part-time jobs were one of the keys to his success.

But now he was enjoying life in luxury once more.

After all, Elijah Wright has astounding looks that people from the place he worked at always noticed his charm.

Elijah was then soon scouted by small modeling agencies and that's when his career path started to change.

From a business entrepreneur who built a company in his twenties with his ex-lover into an international supermodel who worked for major clothing brands and other giant companies around the world.

It was a tough way for the now twenty-nine-year-old worldwide sensation.

"I want to eat some burgers," The man groaned as he leaned his head back and allowed the droplets of the shower to pour on his face.

But of course, being a model has its own restrictions.

Elijah had to maintain his diet and physique. Too many carbohydrates and other unhealthy consumables are absolutely despised by his job.

He groveled in despair after knowing he had to work again tomorrow and he hated it.

Why does he need to do a promotion shoot for his ex-lover after all these years?

'Not that I am bitter, I just don't want to be here," Elijah spoke and turned the shower off.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, the man walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where his clothes were laid out perfectly.