Chapter 14 - Bar

Ring.... Ring...

"Sorry, but the number you have dialed-"

Ending the call, Matthias went to contact the number again.

"Fucking hell," he cursed for the nth time in a span of an hour. He had been feeling anxious and he did not know what to feel.

He was sure he wasn't having a nightmare earlier. It was Elijah!

"Pick it up, bastard!" He gritted his teeth when the same response from the phone echoed in his ear.

Slamming the steering wheel one time, Matthias then lowered his head and rested there for a good couple of minutes.

His chest felt weird. It was an unknown feeling that he had not experienced for a long time.

Turning the phone screen on once more, Matt's eyebrows furrowed when he saw that there was no response or anything from the man he had been trying to call earlier.

"Bullshit," he glared at the screen and turned it off again.

---

"Having fun?" A man neared him and caressed his neck with the latter's nose.

"Yeah," Elijah responded as he sat on a high-stool seat with a set of drinks in front of him.

The loud yet charismatic music blared in the background while he gulped the shot of alcohol in a small glass.

His eyes wandered around the place and onto the first floor where the other bargoers were dancing and having fun partying. He wanted to relieve some of the stress he had after being around a certain someone the entire day.

"Do you want to..." The man suggestively looked at him wherein Elijah only had a disinterested expression.

Sure, the man in front of him was a handsome guy who was probably in his late twenties and is also looking for a one-night stand but Elijah wasn't really in the mood.

With jet black hair and captivating beads of dark-brown eyes, the man had an astounding figure as he sat beside the model.

"Why would I do it with you, hmm?" Elijah inquired as he poured another shot of the intoxicating liquid into the small glass.

"Come on, we both came here for some fun," the man spoke.

"I know. But I did not mean to have sex with you." Shrugging his shoulders, Elijah leaned back on the man's large arms that were resting behind him.

"Isn't that where it always leads to?" the latter responded with a question.

"Well, if you can..." Elijah's cat-like eyes stared directly into the set of brown hues.

"What? If I can turn you on, is that it?" The man chuckled at the question whereas, Elijah smirked.

"I don't even know your name." Leaning his head back, the model crossed his legs when the man's hands started to feel his leg.

"Hunter"

He curtly spoke.

"Hunter?" Dumbfounded by the name, Elijah's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes. My name's not that all good but that's what my mother gave me." Elijah unconsciously blurted out a laugh after hearing Hunter's words.

"A mother's boy?" Elijah hummed and this time, his slender fingers darted to caress Hunter's chin.

"I'm not sure if your mother would be pleased if she knows her little boy wants to make out with a random stranger, Hunter," he eyed the man's lips that produced a small chuckle at the humor.