First Encounter

The next day, Y/n was seen in his room looking through his closet, on his desk he had a sewing machine, different fabrics, his trusty computer, and a 3d printer. Luckily he was able to get this from his mom, with her hardly being home, she makes up with the money… sort of. 

Y/n grabs a few, special items from a small container at the corner of the closet. A small preserved sample of frozen webbing from one of Spider-Women's fights he accidentally got involved in.  

Y/n had, a small side project, he wanted to figure out how could these webbing be so strong? He's seen those webs stop trains, hold helicopters in between buildings, and even restrain the strongest criminals. And they even would devolve within a few hours. So, without telling a single soul, he's been studying this sample for about a month now. Because of this, he did grow an admiration for Spider-Women. Not just for the countless times she saved him, but for the brilliance she shows. He would've never guessed you could make such a powerful material with chemicals you could easily find in a school lap.

Of course, that could mean she's either a scientist, or a really smart high school student. Which he could never really tell, since he never heard Spider-Women talk.

Yeah, that's strange right? She saved him about a dozen times now. But she never says a word to him, just simple nods. 

Either way, back to topic, Y/n grabs an assortment of items and begins to make a makeshift disguise. Once it's finished, he could test out these powers outside. He just needs to steal some chemicals tomorrow to remake the webbing. 

He grabs some pieces of steel he had in his scrap box. 

Y/n: I should really call Uncle Q and thank him for these. 

Y/n began to glue some pieces of steel over the sleeves of his hoodie. And began to add some additional things to the design. Finishing his homemade costume…

In downtown Manhattan, Y/n was seen a block away from Time Square. He stood at the edge of a building as the sky began to grow cloudy. A dark storm begins to look over the city. He places his hand down, and lowers himself over the edge, and sticks to the side of the building. 

As raindrops from his hood, he stares down at the people going through the crowded streets

As raindrops from his hood, he stares down at the people going through the crowded streets. He suddenly feels his right hand glitch, he closes his fist, and consecrates as his hand begins to slow down and goes back to normal.

Y/n crawls down the building, and would leap from wall to wall, building to building. Y/n tries to find a private spot, a back alley for the most part… that was till he saw a construction site nearby. Y/n leaped off the roof of a building, and began to glitch over to the site. With him stretching across, one of his partials made contact with the floor. His body suddenly reforms and stops glitching at that new spot. 

Y/n: Being everywhere at once really makes things easy. 

With this storm, no one would be crazy enough to work in these conditions. So, he has this whole place for himself.