They really don't miss

Hey everyone! Finally released a new chapter! Don't worry chapters will be out more consistently as I'm finally done with school! Searching for jobs, but otherwise, tons of time to write! Hope you enjoy! And thank you all for sticking with me!

Y/n turns into an array of partials, as multiple fragments of himself begin to charge and swing towards the two men. Their bullets would fly through the false projections, they began to jump around the two, before a web suddenly hit Tombstone's back. Y/n rematerialized, before pulling himself forward, and kicking Tombstone. 

Tombstone doesn't move an inch, as he grabs Y/n's leg, and tosses him towards Hammerhead. Hammerhead tilts his head back, before headbutting Y/n to the ground. 

Y/n: My back! That hurt you dick!

Y/n pushes himself up before webbing the ceiling and pulling himself up. Y/n disperses into particles before kicking the back of Hammerhead's knee. Hammerhead falls forward, before Y/n glitches in front of the man, and punches his jaw. Hammerhead staggers back, he grits his teeth in anger and raises his gun. He began to unload towards Y/n, who dispersed again. 

Y/n: W̵͕̉o̵̘͊w̴̰͊ ̵̱̔y̸̼̋ȍ̶̟u̷̘͒r̶͕̊ ̵̞̈́ḁ̸̊ḯ̴͓m̷͈͂ ̷̨͝s̵͎̓u̶̱͘c̵̩̿ķ̵͘s̴̖͝!̷͚͝

Y/n appears behind him, only to be tackled by Tombstone. Y/n groans in pain as Tombstone punches Y/n across the face, with each punch Y/n felt blood dripping down his head. Y/n clenches his fist, and delivers a hard swing to Tombstone's head, knocking him off. A random pain suddenly rushed in his legs, as he staggered back and looked behind him.

It felt like time itself has slowed down. A bullet… a mere millimeter from his head scrapes his cheek. Y/n looked in front of see to more bullets about to hit him. He glitches out of the way, and in front of Hammerhead as he grabs the barrel of the gun and twists the barrel.  Hammerhead looked as the mask was torn right at his cheekbone, and a trail of blood would leak. 

Y/n suddenly kicks Hammerhead's knee, causing him to stumble down.

Hammerhead: Ah you bitch!

Y/n stares down at the man, before kicking the man in the chest. Y/n then webs up his arms and legs together, before dragging him across the floor. Tombstone charges at Y/n. Y/n drags Hammerhead off the ground before swinging him into Tombstone. Hammerhead's forehead slams directly into Tombstone's chest, earning a loud crack and ringing from the two. The two goons crash into one of the displays, as Y/n does his best to catch his breath. 

The goons look at the hero, before he suddenly glitches away…

A few buildings away from the museum, Petra was seen waiting for Y/n in her spider suit. She was seen pacing back and forth, he told her it would just be 20 minutes… it's been nearly an hour. Suddenly her spider sense began to flare up. She turns around and aims her arm at a figure in the shadows.

The figure steps out from behind the shadows revealing Black Cat, holding a folder.

Petra: Felicia? What are you doing here? Did you just rob-

Black Cat, also known as Felicia Hardy passes the folder over to Petra.

Felicia: That handsome spider told me to give this to you. He told me to escape while he fought off the Hammerhead and Tombstone.

Petra: Wait, they're there?! And you just left him!?

Felicia: He told me to. I have to go, whatever you two got wrapped up in, I rather not piss off Fisk more than I already have, at least, until he's in jail.