It's a date

It's your boy. Sorry I've been too busy recently and focused on my irl life. And writing original stories in my past time. I still try my best to write these stories. So I'm sorry for everyone that's been waiting. And I hope you enjoy.

[Note: I'm Re editing this chapter. Next chapter should be up immediately after this is released]

Y/n is seen jumping from roof to roof on his way towards the pizzeria. Y/n was practically cursing himself. Sure, he could be late for school, therapy appointments, gaming sessions, but he won't be late to his first date!

Gwen is seen pulling up a block away from the pizzeria. She opens her phone to check at the time, just five more minutes to spare, hopefully Y/n hasn't been waiting long. Unknown to her, at a nearby alley, Y/n is seen suddenly falling onto the ground.

He may have... slipped.

Y/n: Ah fuck... my back...

He groans in pain, he rolls over and pushes himself up. Y/n stretches as his back lets out a series of cracks.

Y/n: Damn it, I need to practice more- ah shit ...

Y/n leans back onto the wall, and places his hands over his forehead. his body crackles and glitches a bit.

God damn that hurt, I really should've planned that better...

His body begins to quickly reform, as the pain starts to finally ease away. Y/n stretches a bit, earning some soft cracks, and walks towards the sidewalk, before looking back... this alley, he's never been here before. Right? He had a strange sense of deja but. Y/n shakes himself off and jogs ahead over to Eddie's Pizza, as he approaches the door, he sees someone walk up to him from the corner of his eye.

Gwen: Oh Y/n! I'm sorry I didn't make you wait long did I?

Y/n smiles towards her and chuckles.

Y/n: Oh no don't worry about it! I just got here myself. Wanna head inside now?

Y/n opens the door for Gwen, she giggles to herself before walking in. Y/n swiftly follows, and the pair walk up to the register. Eddie Brock is seen talking to one of his employees behind the register, he turns around to the two teens and smiles.

Eddie: Ah Y/n nice to see ya again.

Y/n: Right back at ya Mr. Brock.

Eddie: Ah, call me Eddie kiddo, so what's going on? Got a date for once?

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Yeah you could say that.

Eddie: Well just glad it isn't my daughter. Speaking of which, have you seen her around? She hasn't been home for a bit.

Y/n: No, um I haven't really seen her since lunch.

Gwen: Yeah I can't say I have either. I hope she gets home soon.

Eddie: Damn it... alright, I'll go out to look for her in a bit. In the meantime, welcome to Eddie's Pizza! What could I get you two?

Gwen looks at the menu, before looking at Y/n.

Gwen: You could pick, I don't really care what we eat.

Y/n nods and thinks for a second.

Y/n: How about one large pepperoni pizza, 8 BBQ wings, and two medium sized cups of sprite?

Oh and let's get some mozzarella sticks and wings with that too!

It happened again, where the hell do they keep coming from? Y/n turned back at Gwen, who just raised an eyebrow.