Graduation Party

It's been a few weeks since the school has been locked down. Things were pretty normal for the most part, Y/n would stay home working on new drones and gadgets for Petra. Unless he has a day with Gwen, or the boys. Speaking of which, his relationship with Gwen is still strong as ever. The day prior they even had their second date, as the two of them went out to the movies, and ate at a new restaurant in Chinatown. While Petra and him actually had a short date, but was unfortunately interrupted by their duties as the Spider-couple, the news says.

MJ: Can you believe they're actually dating? People say they saw the two of them holding hands on top of a billboard at Times Square. 

Gwen: Makes sense, they're the only two spider-people out there as far as we know of. Right Petra?

Petra: Yeah, not that surprising hehe.

The girls were currently seen at Gwen's house in her room currently putting on their makeup. MJ decided to wear a Dark red dress, red heels, and a pearl white necklace. Petra wore a dark green dress, flat black shoes, translucent black stockings, and a black choker. While Gwen wore a black blouse, pink skirt, and black high boots.

MJ: Well just because you're the only two around doesn't mean you have to settle for that.

Gwen: You're just jealous he's taken huh?

Petra and Gwen giggle as MJ shrugs and adds a bit more blush to her cheeks.

MJ: Well maybe, but hey go him, Spider-woman is still pretty cool. So, Harry told you guys who else is gonna be there? Like how many people and people we know?

Gwen: It's about 100 people at least, it's most of the kids who graduated of course.

Petra: As for who, I heard Liz, Betty, and Flash are gonna be there?

Gwen: As long as none of Flash's main friends are there I'm happy. 

MJ: Seriously, listen I'm glad he's gonna stop being an ass to you and the guys Petra. But if he does anything shifts, I'm beating his ass.

Petra: Even after we went to his party guys? And how he even saved the two of you.

Gwen: We're stubborn Petra, you should know that.

Petra just shrugs as she tries on some new lip gloss. Gwen reads the flavor, and smirks.

Gwen: What flavor is that Petra?

Petra: Oh strawberry?

Gwen: Planning on using that on Y/n huh? 

Petra halts, her hand begins to shake as she slowly turns towards Gwen. All she saw was the blonde's devilish smirk. As she pulls out her own lip gloss from her own bag.

Gwen: Personally I'm using Vanilla, hopefully he'll like it.

Petra: A- I-I don't…

MJ giggles at the two's antics as she continues her makeup.

MJ: That's enough you two, you don't have to make her so flustered so early. I honestly wonder what those guys are doing right now..

Gwen: I think Y/n and Ned should be at Harry's house getting ready by now right?

Petra: Ned told me Y/n went out to grab a suit with uncle.

Gwen: Wait really? I thought Harry already had a suit for him ready?

Petra: Oh um… Maybe it didn't fit?

A group of Fisk's goons were seen in an abandoned facility, moving multiple large crates into storage. The whole operation was to constantly move Fisk's weapon stashes across the city, in hopes of his return some day. Paine, one of Fisk's men, was overseeing the process, making sure this batch makes it to the next warehouse.