The Docks

The next night, Y/n was seen wearing his costume as he perched on some crates by the city docks. Petra, also in her spider suit, would pace back and forth as she was starting to get inpatient.

Y/n: So where is this guy supposed to be?

Petra: I don't know, I told him to meet us here…

Y/n sighs and checks his phone, it is currently 9 pm, and they were supposed to meet the guy half an hour ago. 

Suddenly Petra's spider sense activates, causing her to look around.

Y/n: You okay Petra?

Petra: What? You don't feel that?!

Y/n: What? 

Petra: Your spidey sense? Like, a feeling, something is gonna happen, you know your body kinda moves on its own?

Y/n: Uh, no I guess I don't have that. My body just spazzes out sometimes. It's either I felt like I had to glitch to dodge something, or it just wanted me to fall through a wall. Most of the time I glitch out of feeling like I could be in danger. I have to notice it, then I'll let myself glitch.

Petra: Huh, no spider sense… odd. But either way, I think he's here.

Y/n: Wait what?

Petra points to the roof behind them, as a man steps out of the shadows and makes himself visible to the heroes. He then jumps down to their level.

 He then jumps down to their level

Y/n: So, this is the guy?

Petra: Yup, meet Daredevil, and Daredevil meet uhhh... Glitch-Spider.

Y/n: Guess that's the name then. Nice to meet ya.

Daredevil: Likewise. So, you're the one that wants to take down Kingpin?

Y/n: Yeah. Did Spider-woman already tell you the situation?

Daredevil: Nothing other than he could potentially blow up the city. And that you needed evidence of his crimes.

Petra: So what's here?

Daredevil: Every week Fisk sends in his troops to collect some crates. Maybe you'll find some evidence inside them. 

Y/n: Bet. 

Y/n glitches towards the site, as Spider-woman and Daredevil all begin to move in. Y/n tries to look around for purple guards as he glitches from crate to crate. He sees one soldier walking between crates keeping guard. Y/n webs the guy up and spins him around, before sticking him against a crate. Y/n kept searching as he saw from afar, Petra had just webbed someone and dropped them in a trash can. Y/n jumps ahead to see a crowd of goons in a clearing, as a machine picks up one of the crates, and begins to carefully move it towards one of the trucks. Y/n sees a large purple splash of paint across the side of the crate, before looking at the crowd by the truck… that's the shipment.