😋

1 week later...

"Fuck off." I said slamming the door in Marcus's face. I locked the door. "Babe! Come on! I didn't mean it!" He said as the knob rattled. I laid down in my bed and cleared my mind while rubbing my baby bump for comfort. Eventually Marcus stopped making noise. So I got comfy and fell asleep.
Now you may be wondering "how did we get here?" Let me explain...

2 hours earlier...
Im in the kitchen cooking some toast. Marcus's mom, dad, and baby Abbott went back to their bunker so they can clean it out and use it as an emergency bunker. Marcus walked in. "So. Babe. I forgot to tell you." I turned to him with a small smile. "What's up babe?" I said. "Well i was thinking I could go out and find other survivors and bring them back here. I'm already packed up for my trip and will be gone for a week or 2." I froze. What the fuck is he thinking? Why would he do this. It could put us all in danger. I refuse to let me unborn child be put in danger. "No." I scoffed and turned my attention back to my toast. I heard him come closer until he was next to me. "But babe we need to help other people!" He said. "Screw other people. If they are alive I'm sure they have a secure place to live!" I said getting frustrated. "I don't care! I'm going." He said. "THEN IM LEAVING!" I yelled. "FINE LEAVE I DONT CARE!" He said. I've never seen Marcus look so angry. I gave him a glare and scoffed. I walked away without a word making sure to take my toast with me. He followed. "Listen babe I just hear me out-" he started. "No. Your putting us in danger!" I said walking up the stairs. "Your so dramatic" he yelled. I turned around stopping dead in my tracks. I stared Marcus in the eyes. I was pissed. "Did all of the shit we went through with other people not teach you a lesson!? SO MANY BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU AND YOU JUST WANT TO BRING MORE PEOPLE?" I yelled. "Yeah! I do. I don't care about all that stuff that happened before!" A tear slipped my eye. "Wow Marcus. So you don't care about the fact I was sexually assaulted? Raped? Abused? You don't care that you were almost killed? You were tortured? Wow some fucking boyfriend you are." I said walking to my bedroom. "Babe! I wasn't thinking about that stuff! But I just think it would be good for other people!" He said. "Fuck off." I said slamming the door.

Now back to where we were...
I woke up to the feeling of A blanket over me. The door was open. Someone was holding me. I looked over to see Marcus holding me tightly. One hand on my stomach. My head was resting on his other arm. I felt a lot more safe.

(Guys I'm going to try and update more! Please bare with me I'm trying to get my mental health better and focus on school!)