Before

⚠️TW ABUSE⚠️

"YOUR NOT SPECIAL" your father yelled at you "DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Your brother yelled back "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS LUCAS!" Your father screamed as he grabbed you by your ear and dragged you to the kitchen. "YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOM. ANNOYING AS HELL!" Your father said as he let go of your ear aggressively. Your brother ran in the kitchen and they started arguing as he was trying to get you out. Then out of the corner of your eye you saw your little sister gabby crying quietly. "Call 911" you signed to her. She understood and quietly went upstairs.
Out of nowhere when you weren't looking Your father starts beating your brother. You start bursting out crying hitting your dads back and yelling at him. "GET OFF OF HIM YOU HURTING HIM!" "YOUR GONNA KILL HIM" after you said that everything went black.

*the next day*

You wake up slowly and start looking around you have a pounding headache and when you look to your side you see a nurse standing next to you writing something down. "What happened..?" You say in a weak voice. The nurse looked down at you "oh perfect Your awake!" She then set the clipboard down and said "I know your wondering about your siblings. They are safe! And they are in the next room over-" you cut her off "can I see them..?" She looks at you and nods smiling. You got up and walked to the room she told you they were in. You took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. "Gabby?" Just then your little sisters head shot up and she smiled and ran up to you. "YOUR OK!" She pulled you in for a hug. You smiled and hugged her back. "I'm proud of you.." you said happily. She pulled out of the hug and smiled softly. "Brothers over here... but the doctor said he's in a coma..." you walked over to your brothers bed and looked at him... you hated seeing him like this... he was badly beaten and was hooked to all these machines. "Don't worry gabby... we will be out of here in no time..." she smiled hopefully as she sat down. "I turn 8 in 2 weeks!" She said excitedly. "I know I'm so excited! But in order to get there we should sleep." You said as you layes down on the couch by the window. Followed by gabby who later on your back and snuggled against you.

*1 Week later*

"You guys are all set to go!" The nurse said walking you out of the hospital. "Thank you!" Lucas said. Your brother started driving. It was silent for about 10 minutes until your brother said "it's a good thing I'm 20 and I'm financially stable" you smiled and said "yeah or we would be in foster care" your brother smiled but suddenly your conversation was interrupted by some sort of creature coming out of nowhere and smashing into the ground about 10 feet in front of your car. Your brother slammed the brakes as gabby screamed. "GET OUT OF THE CAR AND RUN TO THE CAFE" your brother yelled as he grabbed gabby and got out of the car. You got out and started running to them trying to catch up but stopped when you saw people in the cafe were screaming. Lucas and gabby were about to enter the cafe when you saw the creature charging towards them. "LUCAS! STOP!" You yelled but it was too late by the time he looked back the creature grabbed him and gabby. "No..." You said quietly while holding back tears. But now wasn't a time to stand in the road with those things crawling everywhere. You started running to the only place you could think of. The woods.