In your dreams.

⚠️⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF: CHILD PREDATORS, UNDERAGE INAPPROPRIATE DANCING/OUTFITS, DISTURBING AMD TRAUMATIC STORY⚠️⚠️

It's been so long... it's really her... I raced Marcus with a look of shock unable to speak. But I also had to face reality. She could have changed, she could be being followed, someone could be holding her hostage. Anything. My eyebrows furrowed, mouth opened slightly unable to speak. Marcus grew a confused look watching your face change. He tapped on your should and you faced him. His face remained confused. "Rooftop" You signed. He nodded and you both made your way to the rooftop of the building next to you. "Regan, she is down there" You signed as you both made your way to the edge of the bulding to get a view of the streets. Marcus's face lit up and began moving quicker. You both watched as Regan walked, looking around calmly yet she had a paranoid look on her face. Her clothes were ripped, backpack full. She looked really... dirty... like she has been through hell. Her hair was cut shorter and had a lot of knots. You felt so horrible. You looked over at Marcus who looked guilty. "Hey what's wrong" You signed worried. "She looks scared...." He signed back. "Let's go get her." You signed reassuringly. You and Marcus went back towards the alley way and made you way to Regan. Marcus tapped on her shoulder and she flinched amd quickly grabbed his arms twisting it until she had him on the ground holding a knife to his throat. Her movements were fast but she quickly got off as she realized it was Marcus. A large smile crept on her face as she helped Marcus up and hugged him instantly. Marcus looked so happy as he looked at you. Regan followed his gaze as her face once again lit up seeing you. She quickly hugged you really tight. After this happy moment you decided not to ask questions yet. "Let's go." You signed to the siblings. You all walked back to your house and showed her around. Regan loved her bedroom and especially loved your fort. She admired the way that in all this chaos you wanted to have one nice thing to escape from it all. And what other place to do it than your home?

*1 year later*
In this past year you and regans friendship hadn't changed since the beginning of it all. You amd Marcus never pushed regan to open up about what happened omg act you never brought it up. But she did once. She just mentioned how it was the most lonely time of her life even when she was with people she just felt out of place. She did tell you something that she didn't feel comfortable telling Marcus... when she was gone she was in a facility run by disgusting men who basically had a huge underground modern looking base. It's was like 2 mansions down there. Regan was taken while going on a run to get something for baby Abbott as a surprise so he could have something from his childhood as he grew up to remind him of her if she ever passed away. She was taken to the underground base amd as she was taken through there she saw a lot of men dressed in suits sitting in circular tables while little girls between the ages of 8 and 17 danced in bikinis. It was very disturbing. Regan felt so sick to her stomach as she walked threw the halls seeing huge rooms with the same thing happening. Disgusting men watching girls dance. Amd these men were 20+ it's disgusting. As they walked the long hall passing these rooms they finally reached a door amd the five men surrounding her room her through the door into a much filthier living space. It had cells. They took regan and put her in one of the cells where she was greeted by another girl her age. She was welcoming and explained everything to her. That this place was made for the rich men to watch the girls dance half naked (in bikinis). Now that this chaos is happening it's continued but way less secretive I'm fancy they put posters around crowded areas. Regan unfortunately was forced to partake in these dances but gave a fuss the first month. But eventually realized to escape she must be favorited so she would do her #biggirlboss business and eventually after a very long time finally escape and take the other girls with her. Although she never told you how she escaped... she must not be ready. Anyways you and Marcus got into a couple fights... so you both have been a little distant lately... you told regan about it of course.
"I just don't get why he can't just hear me out..." I signed frustrated. "I hope he'll come around... it's not like Marcus..." Regan signed back furrowing her eyebrows. You changed the subject and started making cringe jokes and laughing together you were enjoying each other's company.

*Marcus pov*
Y/n and regan have become very close. Like right now I'm definitely not passing by and noticing them laughing together. What am I doing walk Marcus. Walk. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and layed in bed. I just need a nap... all this arguing is tiring me out.
*marcus dream*
"Y/n! I'm back." I said after shutting the door walking into the living room. I looked around the downstairs... no y/n. I made my way upstairs to our bedroom and opened the door. There sitting on the bed was y/n and regan. Kissing. "What the fuck." I said looking at them in disbelief. Y/n looked at me shamelessly, no expression. "What marcus? Thought you didn't love me anymore? Remember?" "Remember? Remember? Remember? Remember?" Y/n voice echoed as her lips curved into a smile followed by regan. "I don't love you!" My voice echoed through the room. "I never did." My voice continued. "NO. NO THATS NOT TRUE I LOVE YOU!" The floor cracked beneath my feet as I looked up at y/n in a panicked expression as she waved as if saying bye. I fell screaming. Into a never ending hole filled with the echoes of my words.

"no!" I silently yelled waking up. I sat up and looked around in a panic and ran to the fort to see regan and y/n watching a movie eating snacks. Worst fucking dream ever. "Best friends till the day we die." Regan signed gaining y/n's attention. "Besties!" Y/n signed back happily. There attention regained to the tv. As I watched them relieved. Best friends. Then the reality of what I said to y/n settled in... "fuck.." I sighed walking back to my room.

*A/N: sorry i didnt edit it 😩 but y'all don't get upset with me for the arguing. If you haven't argued in a relationship or disagreed that isn't a healthy relationship. (Only if you've been together for years if you have been together for like 1 year or less it's normal to not argue or disagree.) but if it's been Hera like you and Marcus there had to be some disagreeing! Love you guys #biggirlboss!)