Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR: murphy's law

↤↤↤↤↤ ƁЄƑƠƦЄ ƳƠƲ ƓƠ ↦↦↦↦↦

DAEMON DAGON WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT WELLS HAD BEEN KILLED. Although, the boy was outside the walls, making it easy for a grounder to sneak up on it, Daemon found it difficult to believe that a grounder had killed him.

Because there was no way, Wells Jaha was dead. Daemon didn't interact with the other boy, but he wasn't bad, not like his father.

"Hey," a voice interrupted his thoughts. He had expected to see Murphy, not Bellamy.

Daemon grumbled under his breath, continuing to tie up the wall.

"Dagon," Bellamy called again, smirking when he had seen that Daemon was annoyed.

"What do you want, Bellamy?" Daemon asked, focusing on his work.

"Wanted to check up on you," Bellamy replied.

"I feel so honored," Daemon sarcastically replied, standing up. "Seriously, what do you want?"

"I'm serious. I wanted to make sure you're okay."
↤↤↤↤↤ ƁЄƑƠƦЄ ƳƠƲ ƓƠ ↦↦↦↦↦

Bellamy had dragged Daemon over when Octavia and Jasper had come up to him, saying that they had something to tell him. The five gathered around, being on one of the more extensive tents.

Clarke picked up the knife, examining it. "This knife was made of metal from the dropship."

"What do you mean?" Jasper  asked.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy questioned.

"No one. We brought it straight here."

"Clarke?" Jasper asked, confused.

"It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." Daemon answered, thinking of who would and could kill Wells.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Octavia asked.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy announced. Clarke headed towards the exiting of the tent. Bellamy moved in front of her.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy." Clarke glared up.

"Clarke, be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved... the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us."