Chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN: survival of the fittest

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|B̴e̴f̴o̴r̴e̴ y̴o̴u̴ g̴o̴|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

DAEMON DAGON FOLLOWED LINCOLN AND BELLAMY BLAKE DOWN THE HILL. Lincoln had just thrown a spear to hit and kill a deer, before he removed a knife and cut into the deer, sticking his fingers into the cut and putting the blood over his face.

"Okay, so we make it to the intake door without any of the real Reapers seeing us," Bellamy says. "What happens then?"

"I kill everyone and you two slip inside," Lincoln replied. "Lime stone," he demanded. Bellamy handed the bag to him, who put it across his eyes. "Let's go, we've got a lot of ground to cover."
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|B̴e̴f̴o̴r̴e̴ y̴o̴u̴ g̴o̴|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

They walked through the woods, carefully.

"I need to know what happened after the intake door." Bellamy tells Lincoln.

"They remove your clothes. Blast you with building water, then douse your with something that burns even worse. And then we were sorted. The other were tagged 'harvest'. I was tagged 'Cerberus' turned into a Reaper."

"Cerberus'", Bellamy repeated.

"As in the three headed dog of the underworld," Daemon tells him.

"I know that," Bellamy replied. "My mom read mythology to us all the time. Octavia loved it." Bellamy glanced at Lincoln. "You're good for her. You made her strong."

"She was already strong," Lincoln responded.

"Hey, I need to ask you something. You protected my sister before you even knew her. Why?"

"When I was a boy I saw a ship fall from the sky. Like Ravens. The man inside was hurt, his body broken. I couldn't get him out."

"Suicide by Earth," Bellamy speaks. "I heard the stories in the guard. I just didn't know they were true."

"I brought him food, water. I didn't speak the enemy's language yet. So, I couldn't understand him, but I wanted to. So, on the third day, I told my father. He made he kill him. The world's been trying to turn me into a monster for as long as I can remember. Let's keep moving."  Lincoln ran out.

"Lincoln," Daemon called out. "the parking lot we found you is that way," Daemon says, gesturing to the way. "North."

"There's a mind enters ce closed to where the Reapers hand us over. We go into the underworld when we have to. Not before." Lincoln replied.