Chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT: Spacewalker

[☾★ ]ცꂅꊰԾᏒꂅ ᎩԾu gԾ[☾★ ]

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asked Daemon, seeing how the other nervously tapped his foot, tapping his fingers against his thigh. Daemon twirled one of his knives in his other hand.

"Why does it seem like that's the only question you've been asking me?" Daemon questioned back.

"This might shock you," Bellamy says. "But, I do care about you."

"So, you've said. How are you doing?" Daemon asked.

Bellamy went to reply, but had been stopped as they saw fire torches approaching the camp. "Hold your fire! She's back!"

"Open the gate." A guard yells.

"Power up the gates. Roll-out positions. Stay ready!" Bryne yelled.

Clark walks in, and Finn runs up to her. "You ok?"

"Shut the gate." Clarke ordered. They walked down the small hill, to her mother, hugging her.

"Clarke! Clarke, wait up. Did you see Marcus?" Daemon asked, then seeing the look on her face.

"If there a chance for a truce?" Abby asked her daughter.

"Yes," Clarke replied.

"What's wrong?" Finn questioned.

Clarke turned to him. "They want you. If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn."

"What did she say?" A man questioned.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven questioned.

"That's their offer." Clarke replied.

"That's not an offer. It's a punishment. For what happened at the village. Blood for blood." Finn says.

"That's insane," Bellamy speaks.

"Oh, the same people who tortured of ours for three days, and has Marcus," Daemon starts.

"Daemon, now's really not the time for your sarcastic remarks," Raven glared.

"It's not Daemon's fault that they want to kill Finn," Bellamy quickly says.

"If we refuse..." Abby asked.