Chapter thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: we are grounders part two

[ↂ■■ↂ]𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸[ↂ■■ↂ]

DAEMON DAGON WAS ON GUARD, WINCING A BIT WHEN HE HAD HEARD RAVEN'S SCREAMS. He hadn't wanted to be there, thinking he'd be useless. It wasn't like he had hang around Clarke enough to know how to help like Finn and-sometimes-Bellamy. Also, Bellamy was the leader.

"This is getting seriously..." Daemon shook his head, trying to think of the word. "...serious."

Jasper snorted. "When was the last time you slept?"

"When did everyone get sick?" Daemon questioned

"Keep your eyes open!" One of the guards yell, as two people pull open the gates. Everyone walks out, guns pointed up.  Finn and one other boy are carrying Raven out on a stretcher.

"Come on, Blake," Daemon calls out, swinging an arm around his shoulders. "you made a difficult choice."

"Eighteen dead." He replied.

"And eighty-two alive. Although math was never my best subject, you did good."

Bellamy didn't reply, instead turning around and grabbing a bucket of water to put the fire out. It sizzled, smoke following the put out fire.
[ↂ■■ↂ]𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸[ↂ■■ↂ]

They walked through the forest, Daemon next to Bellamy and Clarke.

"You know the first thing I'm gonna go when we get to the beach?" Miller questioned.

"No. What?" A boy  asked back.

"I want to go surfing."

"Quite." Jasper whispered. "Keep your eyes open."

"No more woods. A view of the ocean. No more damn trees, just pale, blue water."

Octavia lifted her hand, silencing the boy.

"What is it?" Jasper whispered. They heard a twig break. "I don't see anything."

"I'm really hoping that's Lincoln," Daemon mutters.

The boy who had spoken about the beach had fallen to the ground, a sharp weapon buried in his face. Everyone yelled, stepping back. "Grounders!"
[ↂ■■ↂ]𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸[ↂ■■ↂ]