Chapter twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE: rubicon

░▒▓█► ᏰᏋ೯ᏫᏒᏋ ᎽᏫᏪ ⳒᏫ ◄█▓▒░

MAYA HAD RETURNED. She held another pair of guard clothes. "Bellamy needs your help."

"I don't know why I was left here before the reason we both broke in was so it was easier to get everyone else out," Daemon says, as Maya started to unlock his cage.

"Yes, but, it was difficult to get another guard alone." Maya replied, handing him the clothes. "Get dressed. I need to go before they notice I'm gone."

Daemon quickly got dressed before looking to the others. "When will we let them out?"

"We have a plan. But, they have to wait," Maya tells him. "We barely got the clothes for you."
░▒▓█► ᏰᏋ೯ᏫᏒᏋ ᎽᏫᏪ ⳒᏫ ◄█▓▒░

Maya had lead Daemon into the room. Bellamy was already on the radio.

"have you found where the acid fog is?" Clarke asked.

"No, that's gonna have to wait."

"What? No. Nothing is more important than that," Clarke quickly says.

"Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time, every few hours." Bellamy informed.

"Taking them where?" Raven asked.

"I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they weren't to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss and we're still trying to find a way in. Anything?"

"I think I found a path, but it's gonna be tight," Maya announced. "Here's the walkie Raven asked for and the earbud."

"We're going to make him Mobil so he can talk to us," Raven informed Clarke.

"Bellamy, you have to find them," Clarke tells him.

"That's the plan."

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

"Yeah," Bellamy agrees before Clarke turns off the radio. Then Bellamy turns to Daemon. "Okay. Let's go."

"Let's go," Daemon lowly mocks.

Bellamy sighed, shaking his head in disappointment mockery.
░▒▓█► ᏰᏋ೯ᏫᏒᏋ ᎽᏫᏪ ⳒᏫ ◄█▓▒░