Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: the calm

|[●▪▪●]|𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘|[●▪▪●]|

DAEMON DAGON HAD CONTINUED TO WATCH HIS UNDER SHIRT. When he had gotten sick two days ago, he had gotten blood all over himself, still cleaning it. Although, it didn't help that it was white. "Damn it, fucking blood. Always messy." He muttered.

"Daemon," Bellamy called out, making the other turn.

"I woke earlier knowing no one but the watch shirt would be awake," he sighed, squeezing out the shirt.

Bellamy stared at the other for a moment, who had his back turned as he continued to try and remove all the water from his shirt. "You shouldn't be out here alone."

"Bellamy Blake worried about me? I'm touched." He sarcastically replied, turning around. He grabbed his jacket, which was still damp, and shook it. He glanced up, seeing Bellamy stare at him. He turned sideways. "There's blood everywhere. How much blood did I fucking throw up? That's gotta be seriously unhealthy right?" He tried to distract the fact that he had no shirt, not having thought that anyone would find him.

"It's been two days since Jasper, Raven and Finn planted the bomb at the bridge." Bellamy replied, he brought up his hands, pulling his own jacket. "Uh...do you want to borrow it?"

Daemon thought for a moment, patting down on his clothes, before sighing. "Thanks." He muttered, a bit embarrassed. Bellamy removed his jacket, handing it over to the other. "The second my clothes are dry, I'll return it to you," Daemon told him.

Daemon zipped up the jacket, feeling uncomfortable. Bellamy looked at the other, then shook his head."Uh-yeah that's fine."
|[●▪▪●]|𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘|[●▪▪●]|

In the morning, Daemon went out on a search for Bellamy, holding his jacket in his hand as he had put on his dry shirt and jacket. All the bloody was gone from his clothes, after washing it for a second time.

"Blake!" Daemon yelled, when he has seen the older one. "Here," he lifted the jacket, quickly handing it over to him.

Daemon walked forward, Bellamy pausing before following after him. "Hey, Daemon, I've got to ask you something."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"What happened to your father?" Bellamy asked, which had Daemon freeze in his place. "I mean, I know what happened to him, but-"

"Why'd I kill him," Daemon finished. "He was abusive; mentally, emotionally physically. I mean, when it was just him saying shit to me, I didn't really care, didn't see the issue. But, when he had gotten physical-"