Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: his sister's keeper

【︎bǝɟoɹǝ ʎon ƃo】︎

DAEMON DAGON WAS AWAKE THE SECOND HE HEARD QUICK FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING HIS TENT. He tightened his grasp around his weapon, he saw the shadow loom over his tent. He tackled it, taking it down and pressing the weapon to whoever it was neck. "Bellamy?" He questioned, once seeing the person.

"Get off me," Bellamy tells, holding the torch light at arm's length.

"Why the fuck are sneaking around and looking inside everyone's tent?" Daemon shoved the other as he stood up, reaching done and lifting Bellamy up.

"Octavia's missing," Bellamy says, as he goes over to Clarke and Finn's tent, Clarke was awake, and looking at the two, as if he was waiting for Daemon to punch Bellamy. "You're up?"

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on The Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." Clarke replied.

"Raven's flares will work." Bellamy dismissed.

"Her radio would've worked better."

Bellamy stayed silent, before he speaking up, questioning to the two. "Have you seen Octavia?"

"No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies."

"Or just staying away from you," Daemon said.

"Clarke, Daemon, I've checked the camp. She's not here." Bellamy quickly says, ignoring Daemon's words.

"Ok. I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents." Clarke says. "Daemon, you check-"

Daemon waved a hand, dunking back into his tent and grabbing more of his make-shift weapons. "Yeah, yeah, I'm going, I'll go check outside the gate."

"Thank you." Bellamy tells the two.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia."

【︎bǝɟoɹǝ ʎon ƃo】︎

The weapon they owned were all in a pile, as the rest of the criminals gathered around it. "Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for twelve  hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

They all grabbed a weapon, Daemon double checked himself to make sure he had all his weapons. He turned up, seeing that Jasper was among the group.