Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE: unity day

,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸-(_ ᗷᗴᖴᗝᖇᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ Ǥᗝ _)-,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jaha Wells's voice filled the camp. They all gathered around the small screen, showing the man.

The people on the Ark clapped.

"Right," Miller speaks up. "After we did all the work. Someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven replied.

"For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth."

Jasper exited his and Monty's tent, lifting up the large pot. "Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty? Monty! There you go." He started to poor the liquor in people's drinks.

"To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way." Jaha speaks again.

"Daemon," Jasper yelled, lifting the pot up. "Want some?"

The brunette boy shrugged, someone handing him a cup. "Sure."

,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸-(_ ᗷᗴᖴᗝᖇᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ Ǥᗝ _)-,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸

It was dark now, all of the criminals were drinking moonshine. Daemon walked up to Bellamy and Clarke, extending both hand to them and offering them each a drink. "Looked like you guys could use a drink."

"How many did you have?" Clarke asked, as the boy smiled brightly, and he wasn't making an sarcastic remarks for a while. " I could use more than one," she took the drink from his hand.

Daemon hummed. "Not sure."

"Clarke, the Exodus ship carrying your mother comes down here in two days. After that, the party's over. Have some fun while you still can. You deserve it." Bellamy then turned to Daemon. "And Kane will be down here in tel days"

"Don't remind me," Daemon muttered.

"Thought he wasn't mad at you," Bellamy told the other.

Clarke had gone to get another drink, leaving the two .

"Still don't know what I'm going to say to him when he gets down here. Having any fun?"