Chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT: day trip

☆︎✰︎ცꂅꊰԾᏒꂅ ᎩԾu gԾ☆︎✰︎

DAEMON DAGON WAS UNSURE OF WHAT HE WOULD TELL MARCUS. So, he avoided talking to Marcus again. Hopefully Marcus didn't ask for him. He felt it would be rude to ignore him. Even though that's exactly what he was doing, if someone searched for him, and he didn't do, Marcus would know that's exactly what he was doing.

Daemon had been running around, hiding. He'd kept on changing his hiding place. "Oh," Daemon stopped when he saw that Bellamy was still guarding the grounder.

"Daemon, what are you doing here?" Bellamy sighed.

"Hiding," the other answered.

Bellamy raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his face. "Why are you hiding?"

"Everyone's taking turns talking to people on the ark. And if Marcus asks for me, no one will know where I am if I kept switching where I am hiding." he then remembered the grounder in their presence. "When are we gonna let him go?"

Bellamy ignored his question. "If you wanted to hide, you wouldn't have come up here."

"I don't even know what to say; I talked to him before. Apologized for killing his best friend."

"Daemon-"

The hack opened, in walked Miller. "Did you talk to The Ark? I told Digg's mom the news, John's dad. I'm supposed to talk to Roma's parents later. Also, Daemon, Kane asked for you."

"Thanks for doing that. I owe you." Bellamy replied.

Miller turns to face Lincoln. "Telling all these parents that their kids were murdered by Grounders, I just wish I could say we were getting some justice."

"We're not killiing him."

"Are you insane? Do you know what the rest of the grounders will do if we kill one of them?" Daemon asked, then sighed. "Guess I'll go talk to Marcus."
☆︎✰︎ცꂅꊰԾᏒꂅ ᎩԾu gԾ☆︎✰︎

"Marcus is asking for you," Clarke tells Daemon, handing the headphones over to him as she walked out,  Marcus showed up in the screen.

"Hey," Daemon awkwardly waves.

Marcus looks relieved, then frowning. "What happened to you?" He gestured to his cheek.

"Oh, the grounder hit me, when had gone after Octavia when he kidnapped her."

"Where is the grounder?"