Chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: blood must have blood part one

§.•'¨'°÷•..× b⃠e⃠f⃠o⃠r⃠e⃠ y⃠o⃠u⃠ g⃠o⃠ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

DAEMON DAGON WATCHED AS BELLAMY BLAKE PUSHED OPEN THE VENT.  They had gone back to the room they first woke up in, carefully looking around before Bellamy had quickly gone to open up the cage holding the grounder they had spoken to before. "Get up. It's time to go. I told you I'd come back for you. Come on out. Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now."

Daemon had been realising one, but when he had gone to open the door, the grounder had kicked him in the chest. "Oh, fuck," Daemon muttered.

Bellamy had reached for the same grounder, only to have him flinch back, also kicking Bellamy. "Hey, it's okay. We're getting you out."

"Slow down," Echo told the other , "they just bled him."

"Listen to me. There's any army inside this room," Bellamy speaks. "And I need you to help me get them ready to fight. Can you do that?"

Echo nodded.

"Start with him." Bellamy tilted his head to the one who he tried to help out. The others began to shout, rattling their cages. "Too much noise."  Bellamy warned.

Echo walked into the middle of the cages, so everyone could hear her as she quickly yelled for them to be silent.  They listen, Echo walks back to the two.  "Ok. How do we do this?"

Daemon unlocks another one, leaving the door open and hesitates in extended a hand. He didn't want to get lashed out on. Uncertain, the grounder reached out to the extended hand, carefully placing her hand into Daemon's, then reaching out with the other hand to repeat the action.

"There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open, all hell will break loose. That is the signal for my friends to come here, and..." Bellamy says as Daemon helps the grounder out.

When, suddenly, Cage's voice comes on the PA system. "My fellow citizens, this is your president speaking. I have news to share with you that will change all of our lives forever. For 97 years, Mount Weather has been our home. It's kept us alive, but it has also held us captive. Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do to survive. We've done these things for one reason... so that our people could someday return to the ground. That day is today."

"Fuck that man," Daemon immediately cursed.

"He's going public." Bellamy speaks again.  Bellamy took Echo's hand, placing the key into her hands. "Here. I'll be back. Stay here, Daemon."