Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: twilight's last gleaming

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

DAEMON DAGON FELT ANGER. Ever since he was on the ground, he's found himself getting angrier a lot more frequently and quickly. As well as being scared more often.

Daemon stared up at the sky, laying on the ground with his arms folded behind his head. He had a knife in one hand, in case he needed it, which wasn't necessary as he was still within the walls.

"What the fuck?" Daemon leans up to be on his elbows, staring up in confusion when seeing something bright fly through the sky. He had recalled reading about shooting stars and how they looked from earth's ground, but something was off about this one.
He ignored the calls of Octavia for her brother.

A parachute deployed. "Oh shit," he muttered, he stood up.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Jones smiled.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." A girl said, a blanket wrapped around her. Daemon looked over, seeing another girl also having a blanket wrapped around her, Bellamy was shirtless.
★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Daemon was making sure he had all his makeshift weapons, when a camper came up to him, declaring that Bellamy said that the search party would start in the morning. Daemon cursed Bellamy.
★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Here's the thing, Daemon wasn't going to listen to Bellamy's rule. But, the few people who would agree with him, he couldn't find. Clarke and Finn probably already went out to find what had fallen out of the sky.

"What the hell?" He questioned, confused when he had seen Bellamy's tent empty; well, two girls were there, getting dressed.

"Oh great, another one. I might as well walk out there naked." She sighs, crossing her arms. "Why doesn't anyone knock?"

Daemon had a few responses for her; he tried to think to those who wouldn't make the girl insult him. "Okay, first off; I'm gay, second; it's a fucking tent; how am I going to knock? And third, where's the jackass Blake sibling?"

The second girl laughed, while the first girl looked slightly embarrassed. "I don't know. He went off a while ago. Why is everyone looking for him?"

"That motherfucker," Daemon cursed. "Son of a bitch! I'll strangle him!" Damian closed the tent as he left.

The two girls looked at each other, confused.