Chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN:  i am become death

CHAPTER TEN: i am become death

❝︎ცꂅꊰԾᏒꂅ ᎩԾu gԾ❞︎

DAEMON DAGON HAD FORCED HIS WAY TO WHERE THE DROP-SHIP HAD FALLEN. Bellamy had suggested that Daemon not go, just in case Marcus truly was there-he hadn't said that part, just that he believed Daemon should get some rest and he'd tell him everything-.

Bellamy kept an eye on the Dagon boy. He had seen the panic and fear that he had when he had been hallucinating, and when the ship had dropped. "Daemon," Bellamy called, as he had continued to search through the broken, torn down ship. "Daemon, be careful. Daemon!"

Daemon ignored Bellamy, kept moving pieces of the ship, pausing whenever he had seen a body burnt so badly, that it had only left the skeleton or the separated body parts.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when." Bellamy announced.

"Can you blame them?" Finn asked back.

"No. I blame you."

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns-"

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed." Raven interrupted.

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore." Bellamy speaks. "It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now."

They all look over to Clarke, who's inspecting one of the broken pieces. She steps back, covering her nose.

"Clarke, stop!" Raven yells out, running towards her.

Everyone walks towards her.

"Rocket fuel?" Clarke questioned.

"Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non-solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist." Raven says, she picks up a smaller rock, dipping it into the liquid. "Fire in the hole!" She threw the rock, an explosion followed. "We need to clear the area."

Daemon sighed, leaning closer to the person next to them to whisper. "I swear Raven plans to throw Clarke like that."

Bellamy laughed, covering it up when Clarke and Raven looked back to him and Daemon. The Dagon boy pushed back his hair. "What? I'm telling him we need to get buckets."

"Ok, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark."
❝︎ცꂅꊰԾᏒꂅ ᎩԾu gԾ❞︎