Authors Note<33

Hey guys!

Soooo i've been really busy working on this and other story's. If you guys don't like the name Jay-Leigh thats totally fine..

It was the name of my sister. She died a few years ago and i miss her everyday. She REALLY loved Karate Kid so i just decided to put it in every single story possible.

I'm only changing the lastname. Everytime i read my books back i cry a little of the thought my sister is never going to be seen anymore unless i die.

I'm REALLY busy on another story as well! I'm making chapters but i'm not publishing it yet;)

but the title is 'on & off, in & out.'

It's a Johnny x Jay-Leigh story obviously. But i'm thinking about doing a Y/n story once. I was thinking about Jay-Leigh has the Cobras including Johnny as bestfriends.

And falls in love with one of them. You guys PLEASE say who. It can be Johnny, it doesn't have to be.

I really have a BIG crush on all of them soooo I don't really mind who i'm writing.

It could also be a Daniel lovestory. But i'll most likely write about the Cobra's that's what my account is about.

Just please lemme know fellas.

I'm not quitting this book! It's not done yet but there will be a book 2 of this story. It's not all in the same book. Just go to my account and choose the story you wanna read:)

Feel free to spam in my comments if you don't wanna it's not obligated! But i just want you guys to feel free. I ain't no Karen, ain't no racist. I only had black boyfriends and i still do love them..

They did really hurt me but i just took that aside. I do love the Cobra's more;)

Xxxx Rivianty aka Author