Chapter 12 (part 2)

I can't believe I missed it. My parents didn't want to go to Italy because they knew something was going to happen. I quickly dash into my closet and grab the still perfectly wrapped gift that was sent to me by my parents before they left Italy.

I slowly unwrapped it and saw a pile of pictures, a tape recorder and a note. I pulled out eh note and it read...

Dear Ella,

I am guessing since you are reading this that means that we are dead. This was not how we wanted to leave you guys but we had to. I don't know weather this is just after the accident or months later but this is still important. Yes we did know something was wrong in Italy and when we got there our assumptions were confirmed. Someone in our family was trying to get our money and they knew if they could kill us and then take you in the money would be theirs.

I am sorry you went through what you did, but you all must be careful they won't stop until they get the money.

Love,
Mom and dad

I cried as I moved onto the tape recorder. I pressed the play button and silently listened.

"Hey Ella, look at the pictures they are of the five guys they sent to get close to you. I am sorry that I cannot say this in person but please if you see any of these guys get close until you can prove what they did" my moms voice said and it cracked half way through.

I picked up the pictures and looked at them one by one until I was staring at the last one, the first four I have never seen but in the fourth picture staring back was the last person I expected.

It was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers so what do you think of the twist and the cliff hanger. Sorry for the short update so will call this Chapter 12 part two. Who do you think it is in the picture?

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~